Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I’ll turn that damn car around and go home so damn quick. And also, dudes hittin me up for 2 part events like “ayyy we’re gonna hit up the brewery, then day drink, then go home and get ready, chill out then hit the club at 9pm…” nahhhh we ain’t havin NONE of that

I’ll turn that damn car around and go home so damn quick. And also, dudes hittin me up for 2 part events like “ayyy we’re gonna hit up the brewery, then day drink, then go home and get ready, chill out then hit the club at 9pm…” nahhhh we ain’t havin NONE of that

I did this a couple weekends ago. Was tired af from a late night on Friday, then Saturday it was a friend's b-day party at a golf course. After that ended at like 10:30, they were going to a different bar and wherever from there. I was down to hit up another spot or 2, but literally drove around for 15-20 minutes looking for a parking spot before I said **** it and just went home.

washed brethren...what shorts are we rocking this spring/summer...?

Fabletics has some nice shorts. Shorter inseam though. I can wear them to dress up on the golf course but also just rock with a t-shirt and some slides. Biggest draw is they are some what water resistant and with a two year old that is a game changer. Also very stretchy.

I also just got another pair of the ACG cargo shorts. Not as much stretch, some what longer inseam and they are also water resistant. The pockets are also a nice to stash water bottles, snacks and an Elmo. I have the black and khaki color ways.

So hard to find shorts that go pass the knee some, or right on the knee, these days smh

it took me so long to get on the skinny/short clothing phase. Now everything is getting baggy and I'm like damn...can't figure out how to style my old self...keep seeing jean shorts popping back up, but i just cannot convince myself to buy/wear that ****...

pretty much wore basketball shorts all of last year. Might continue that for 2023...

Finally let go of my camo shorts this round of Spring cleaning :lol:
i-am-legend-will-smith.gif

Below the knee cargo shorts and t-shirts is about all I'm rocking when it's 500 degrees outside.

If I'm feeling really uppity, I may occasionally put on a pair of blue jeans. Still not joining the Croc army though.

Back
Top Bottom