Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Just learned a horrific thing today. Stiflers Mom was the exact same age that I am now during American Pie. I’m extremely not okay with this new knowledge. It REALLY puts things into perspective. To every 18-24 year old I’ve talked to this year, I’m seen as a person who is the same age as stiflers mom. Mortifying.

felt this belonged here. mowed and edged the lawn. cleaned the kitchen and polished the appliances. wieman stainless steel cleaner and polish A+++ would recommend. good damn day.
90EB3B63-F9E4-4C0C-AB22-21020CC8D0B3.jpeg

47AEB623-9C7B-4763-8129-B3FF126F01E8.jpeg

Just learned a horrific thing today. Stiflers Mom was the exact same age that I am now during American Pie. I’m extremely not okay with this new knowledge. It REALLY puts things into perspective. To every 18-24 year old I’ve talked to this year, I’m seen as a person who is the same age as stiflers mom. Mortifying.
Depends. She was/is hot, so I'd be pretty cool with that.
But, u hot though? Cus nvm if u ain't.

Have to clean up the yard today, then do a little DIY project and fix a leaky bathtub facet. Eventually gonna have to take down the fence and put up a new one. Gonna do a chain link instead of wooden post this time.

Turing into Hank Hill over here, I tell you what.

That’s not even washed man that’s just smart. :pimp:

My boy got quoted like 10k for a gravel driveway, I’m like I got you man we can just build it ourselves because that’s what I do for work.

The actual price of the rock is only 1,500 bucks. The only thing I’m good at diy wise is road building. :lol:

IMG_0554.jpeg

I actually will do some basic electrical work. Like very basic, replacing outlets and lights and what not.

Same with plumbing I’m fine with replacing existing stuff.

I’m TERRIBLE with anything involving carpentry.

Like I could dig out a foundation for a house but if it came to building forms for the concrete it wouldn’t be able to do it.

What is that machine to the right of your oven?
I was thinking it was a soda fridge.
Fridge.PNG

felt this belonged here. mowed and edged the lawn. cleaned the kitchen and polished the appliances. wieman stainless steel cleaner and polish A+++ would recommend. good damn day.

Definitely not washed that kitchen is flames. Quality brands, looks like quality buld quality and nice color combo. Black and stainless steel are undefeated appliances are still undefeated. Downrange what looks like to be a griddle in the middle.

Are you married if not be sure to post this in the following thread, with more pics of the house

If you are post in the following with more pics of the house.

damn i just did a kitchen remodel about a year ago... felt it was coo and all. but then i see this man's kitchen. GOOOOD LLOORRDDTT! you aint playin fair :lol:

black cabinets + gold handles is fuego.. and the viking stove and hood combo is something serious. i'm over here gettin horny over a kitchen. im definitely washed

Life is a b sometimes

Most of my work life worked with much older ppl. Majority were 20-30 yrs older. Health care and non profit sector.

At the new gig, my peers are old. But the other staff are young hot women. All types. Mixed. Skinny. Fit. Very smart. Ditzy. Raw. Full of life. Arrogant.

I hate it. In my prime and single days, id be taking down 2-3 of the them. But i cant. Married, kids, mortgage. And they love talking and tryna grab lunch and go to yankees games.

When inside im thinking “ if you knew the things id do to you”

Life is a b sometimes.

Life is a b sometimes

Most of my work life worked with much older ppl. Majority were 20-30 yrs older. Health care and non profit sector.

At the new gig, my peers are old. But the other staff are young hot women. All types. Mixed. Skinny. Fit. Very smart. Ditzy. Raw. Full of life. Arrogant.

I hate it. In my prime and single days, id be taking down 2-3 of the them. But i cant. Married, kids, mortgage. And they love talking and tryna grab lunch and go to yankees games.

Life is a b sometimes.
The fact you pay them no mind makes them even more reckless around you. LOL

Life is a b sometimes

Life is a b sometimes.
welcome to my life.

went to the gym today. felt my muscles and joint quite sore. need to flush out some toxins and change the oil.

Back
Top Bottom