Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

That balder pro. is magic.
I threw my clippers I used to cut my hair in the trash.
Will never need those again.
Tried using an electric shaver on my face back in 2020 and it really jacked me up, thought I wasn't built for electric anything.
Mother got me the balder Pro in May, miracle how close it cuts. It gets bald bald bald with no liquid or anything.
Best gift I have ever got for my Birthday
No shaving expert here, but, yeah, the ecstatic with the results the Remington balder pro is providing. If this isn't perfectly bald, it's really freaking close. They say you can use it wet or dry but I definitely prefer the wet shave with Cremo shaving cream.

Does decent on my face.

Its a no go for the neck though.

I had to get the clippers to cut my 18 months of hair but, yeah, probably won't ever use them again...at least not on me. My son might become a guinea pig though lol.

Gonna fight the urge to try out one of the skullshavers. Dunno if imma be able to resist the urge to try an Andis foil shaver...one of my barbers used to use a foil shaver on my face and it was so dakn smooth.

Update: I’m actually surprising myself with how fast I’m relearning tricks. I’m still nowhere near where I was at my best, but the muscle memory, weight distribution, and leg strength are getting there.

I forgot how much I love skateboarding.

Man, I just pulled out my last board and pushed around a local skatepark a couple weeks ago! Started with the Bambi legs, but that muscle memory does kick in pretty quick. I'm scared ****less about injuries these days, but really want to get back out there on a rail or two and flip that thing around again. Had me all juiced up!

Back
Top Bottom