Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I have a full head of brown hair and all my own teeth with no fillings, but the amount of hair growing out of my nose is getting silly and my eyebrows on one side won’t stop growing up and out.

you-know-youre-getting-old-when-you-watch-home-alone-6800338.png

A legit favorite activity of mine now is driving through neighborhoods to scope out/critique houses and try to guess the mortgage x property tax.

I haven't purchased sneakers in 4+ years 'cause this retirement portfolio aint gon' grow itself.

I remember seeing the Rugrats movie at the theatre when I was kid and enjoying it. Movie was on Netflix recently, so me and the Ms. decided to watch it. I spent the entire time throwing shade at the adults in the movie for what I perceived as downright irresponsible behavior. I mean really, how many times do you have to lose sight of your infants before someone calls Child Protective Services on you? If these were Bebe's Kids acting like this on Nickelodeon, mannnnnn you know Police would've been called. On the plus side--I understood all the adult jokes in the movie...:lol:

Back in my younger days, it was standard to get multiple smash sessions in before passing out. Now, after one session, I'm splayed out on the bed like **AirAnt on the couch.

**if you get this reference, you're washed too.

Last edited:
My pops and grandad just went low but my moms side all the dudes bald :frown:

is this a srs question?

i have a lot of grays...since i was 18 and i don't care but people don't like any signs of aging.

I'm sure you didn't look old at 18 with grays. It ain't that big of a deal. When the time comes, I'm rocking the platinum waves heavy 8)

I'm sure you didn't look old at 18 with grays. It ain't that big of a deal. When the time comes, I'm rocking the platinum waves heavy 8)
i agree. i don't look old now and im 31. i dont mind the grays tbh. wish my beard had some grayz

just was answering for why people wouldn't want them

sorry bruh but you are supposed to look at your mom's side of the family for balding
Well my mom still got all hair hair although she's getting gray and same with her sisters.

Not really many males I can look at from that side for reference.

Recently gone back to school for career change. I can’t memorize material by reading once like I used to. I also can’t cram everything a day or two before exams. Also fell asleep in classes a few times; I used to laugh at the students that do that. My excuse is I work late and get little sleep prior to classes.

Back
Top Bottom