Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

In all seriousness, I hope you dudes are doing something each day to reverse engineer deterioration.

You can change the hands of time.

Yep, don’t want to be looking like this when you don’t have to
4146B699-240E-46A4-86B6-F21CFFC481AB.jpeg

Go on a plant based diet.

Stretch, ice, Run, Lift, Fight, Swim.

Do all of that and you’ll be aight.

I gotta start fighting, that’s all. I’m 27 and trying to get into MMA. Not tryna fight, but learn it.

The best thing you can do is know how to fight. Be a walking weapon. You’ll be confident in any situation.

I am quicker, faster, and more agile than just about any 35+ year older I know.

Nowhere near washed over here.

Nice.

Joined an urban rec bball league last year. Been running 50 minute games with only rests at half time.

People are surprised when they find out I'm 35. Even new hires at work ask how someone "young" can be in upper management already. Its just a shock to them that I've been with the company for 12 yrs. lol.

my regimen

- exercise / gym
- I dont drink /smoke or anything beyond
- lots of greens and juicing
- 1 gallon of water everyday at least
- ice baths , ice my knees, and lots of stretching
- mediation
- no soft drinks / deserts / junk food / sugary snacks

Icing is KEY man. All that inflammation in the knees and ankles, same with the feet. Just put your feet in buckets.

Love going to hotels to use up all their good, body forming ice before going to sleep.

Nice.

Joined an urban rec bball league last year. Been running 50 minute games with only rests at half time.

People are surprised when they find out I'm 35. Even new hires at work ask how someone "young" can be in upper management already. Its just a shock to them that I've been with the company for 12 yrs. lol.

my regimen

- exercise / gym
- I dont drink /smoke or anything beyond
- lots of greens and juicing
- 1 gallon of water everyday at least
- ice baths , ice my knees, and lots of stretching
- mediation
- no soft drinks / deserts / junk food / sugary snacks

Sounds like a boring life.

Nice call back.

Only water. Haven't drank a soda in well over 10 years

Sleep

Exercise

Ice my joints (Something people don't do)

Limiting sugar intake is definitely key. I have soda maybe once a year.

I would add exercising for function/mobility. Some people just chuck weight around, but that won't do any favors. Mixing it up with movements and rep/set schemes, volume and resistance goes a long way. Throw in some yoga.

Fish oil helps with joint pain (i'm able to have longer run sessions and weight lifting sessions)
helps with skin and cardiovascular health, also in libido

I've tested it by taking it consistently for long periods and not taking it...swear by it.
What brand you take? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom