Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I’m dying laughing at all the 27-29 year olds talm bout “team never washed” Son, we all used to run marathons at that age. Get up outta here with that youthful naivety. On god, you’ll be stonewashed by 30-31. BET

clint-eastwood-gran-torino-gif-1.gif

My thing is I saw this coming.

I been noticed a distinct difference from being 10 and 15 to being 15 and 20. Always was aware of my slow decline. I use to be mad energetic. Wild active.

Now I get when old ppl say I'm still a kid. Can't imagine the tsunami washing state I'll be in when I'm 60.

yeah i used to have energy for everything.
consistently drinking and partying till the sun comes up with no regard for tomorrow.
now i drink to chill and relax. i couldn't be more chill cause i got no choice.

:nerd:
Yo you copped this joint?

61hqf4BuUEL._SX425_.jpg

Let me pull up fam. We can set up 2 collapsible chairs and just absorb the cool breeze b. Just set the fan up directly in front of us

1b77f4de19f4c46991725c8506509eed.jpg

I’ll bring a 6 pack and some lemon peppers

I always wanted to try one of those joints in person
Info on those chairs :nerd: :lol:

yeah i used to have energy for everything.
consistently drinking and partying till the sun comes up with no regard for tomorrow.
now i drink to chill and relax. i couldn't be more chill cause i got no choice.

Bro i used to be on roads for several days in a row no sleep.

Now by 10 I'm yawning and thinking about my bed.

I still look very youthful but that's due to the genetics on my mom side of the family.

Gonna be 29 next month, but I look 20. Only look older when I'm wolfing my bread.

I'm getting there. Them days of going 2-4 days on little sleep are killing me lol especially if I end up drinking. Wake up feeling like a semi-moist dis sponge.

Thread has me wondering and anticipating the changes in my body and **** once I hit 27, 28, etc lol

I legit felt invincible at 27, nothing to fear there. Once you start getting into 30 it's like all the factors coming together like a switch flipped.

Back
Top Bottom