Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Why would you need a “real remote” if you had your phone as a remote?

If I understood technology like this my “real remote” would be in the trash can in seconds
I guess because it is standard for your TV to come with one? You would still need to program your phone in order to use it as a remote. Anyway if I'm younger and want to troll, I'd go to someone's house and change the channel on their TV using my phone to have them wonder what is going on. :lol:

Why would you need a “real remote” if you had your phone as a remote?

If I understood technology like this my “real remote” would be in the trash can in seconds

So if you had family or someone at your crib and you had to step out, they basically can’t watch tv unless you leave your phone with them.

If there were ever an emergency, nobody can get ahold of you because your phone is the tv remote and it’s back at the house.

Now your whole kitchen just burned down and you ain’t even know it because you wanted to play Mr. “my cell phone is the tv remote”

My tv has a remote. I’m good.

- I don’t have family stay at my crib when I’m not at home

- Why would I leave my phone at the house when I’m not there? >D

-My kitchen burned down because I used my cell as a remote??? :lol:

giphy.gif

Reaching

giphy.gif

Reaching

Smh you kick your family out if you're not home?

So if you had family or someone at your crib and you had to step out, they basically can’t watch tv unless you leave your phone with them.

If there were ever an emergency, nobody can get ahold of you because your phone is the tv remote and it’s back at the house.

Now your whole kitchen just burned down and you ain’t even know it because you wanted to play Mr. “my cell phone is the tv remote”

My tv has a remote. I’m good.
Excellent points, especially the first point

A person is washed if they use the remote that came with the television lol?
No, these clowns are washed for always being so damn extreme. "omg, what if you lose the remote, your phone dies, and your girl is about to give birth. How will you turn off the microwave?" shut the **** up my guy (not you, SC. These clowns who overdo it in this thread). Sound like females in here

Some of y'all are so dense you didn't see AS WELL in my original post about using your phone as a remote. Gotdamn clowns.

No, these clowns are washed for always being so damn extreme. "omg, what if you lose the remote, your phone dies, and your girl is about to give birth. How will you turn off the microwave?" shut the **** up my guy (not you, SC. These clowns who overdo it in this thread). Sound like females in here

tenor.gif

Bruh. It ain’t that deep

Shut yo sensitive *** up :lol:

Try my back, my arms, my shoulders, legs. Like ******* crossfit.

I once told a chick no, one some "Vivian I'm not a machine!" type ****.
I've been trying to make it easier on myself so I got Hulu account so I can sit on the couch and watch TV while my girlfriend rides me.

I've been watching Kitchen Nightmares and getting up to the point where Gordon Ramsay reveals the renovations they did to the restaurant before she taps out. :lol:

giphy.gif

Reaching

It was all one scenario my guy

You left your phone at the crib because the people there needed it to change channels

But ima give you and adobeCS4 (we use adobe CC in 2018 btw) the award for “taking the internet too seriously”

We should make a thread called “moments you realized you mad”

Back
Top Bottom