Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Didn’t truly understand boob sweat until I hit 30 #blessed but still washed

I don’t think this has anything to do with being washed. You must be overweight or have man boobs

DB2C38CD-065E-4AC6-B3C3-7FD34D30BB33.gif

allergies exposes your gut health. leading up to and during allergy season, i would stay away from sugars and simple carbs, gluten, etc. all the bad stuff you should already avoid, but hits harder during the season.

Wait, you don’t have her on all 4’s on the bed and just stand on the floor to doggy? Always works for me.
Word.

I cant properly hit it doggy if she's on all 4s and I'm on my knees on the bed. I mean its a bed. Rather make her back up to the edge and stand.

Caught this one a little early at about 23 or 24. Constant non stop sneezing for no damn reason. Don't feel the least bit sick. What the **** is this.
Welcome to my hell.

Since like 11 or 12. I vivdly remember never having it and then one Spring noticing my mother had it real bad (and this one chick in my class), then all of a sudden that **** started to kill me. Waking up with burning eyes, the sneezing, the constant itchy eyes.

Sucks looking like your high when youre not and just in frustrating pain.

How there isnt a cure for certain things is beyond me.

Last edited:
Sometimes. My girl tall though so it doesn’t always line up right, so she mostly prefers on bed doggy.

Also it’s a fact that this method is best for low back pain. Wickety washed.

677C2D6B-5B36-47F1-BFAB-23DB6B286EA8.gif
51C79119-E1F8-4B65-9115-2826AF67EE15.png
That gif is terrifying. No passion. Almost mechanical in nature. That animation screams “Thursday night @ 8:00 pm freaky time” on the calendar.

Word.

I cant properly hit it doggy if she's on all 4s and I'm on my knees on the bed. I mean its a bed. Rather make her back up the edge and stand.

Welcome to my hell.

Since like 11 or 12. I vivdly remember never having it and then one Spring noticing my mother had it real bad, then all of a sudden tyst **** started to kill me. Waking up with burning eyes, the sneezing, the constant itchy eyes.

Sucks looking like your high when youre not and just in frustrating pain.

How there isnt a cure for certain things is beyond me.
Word. Working in older buildings Set me up for failure, definitely didn’t have allergies until late 20s. Mold and **** on the vents. Just now realizing how much havoc humidity can cause.

Hasn't happened to me, but I've noticed white people getting more comfortable admitting to sharts. Talking about it's natural and accidents happened. Nah, bruh...yall nasty and washed.

But yeah, I don't trust all farts anymore. But know what you're pushing out before it's too late.

Back
Top Bottom