Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Watching the grays come in, starting to hit the face too

giphy.gif

I have grays that started at my temple on each side and they're slowly creeping out from there. Starting to see some in my beard.

I've also noticed I'm getting a little lighter on the crown of my head. If it starts to go I'll just shave it off. Is what it is...

I'll never get there. folks are too complicated to even begin to try and understand them based on sight alone. the idea of doing so should drive a person insane.

therefore it's all about how big that thang look.

kinda hate that I'm like that though. I dnt see any woman without sexualizing them to some degree on first sight.

You know what recently made me realize I'm washed?

I'm not trying to brag but I'm pretty successful with women. I was a late bloomer with females in every sense of the word. When I came into my own I made up for lost time to put it simply. But after all the women and all these years, I would give all that back to get one of my ex's back. I still love her and realize none of these chicks compare to her. She lives in a different state but I don't give a damn. I'd drive to see her every opportunity I had. Gonna attempt to win her back but I'm having low expectations.

The younger me would never attempt something like that or even admit to it. But that's part of the washed up life I guess.

Damn man. Go in the bathroom and wash ya face playa. You simpin

Y’all getting greys yet?

once in a while I’ll find one and look at myself in the mirror like

source.gif

Ya Greys in my hair but I always get the sides tapered so it doesn't show.

Few here and there in my beard, also got some red.

Inadvertent farts...

Just means you still alive

I'll never get there. folks are too complicated to even begin to try and understand them based on sight alone. the idea of doing so should drive a person insane.

therefore it's all about how big that thang look.

kinda hate that I'm like that though. I dnt see any woman without sexualizing them to some degree on first sight.

I feel you on that sentiment.

Damn man. Go in the bathroom and wash ya face playa. You simpin

Ya Greys in my hair but I always get the sides tapered so it doesn't show.

Few here and there in my beard, also got some red.

Just means you still alive

Nobody simpin. Shut the f**k up.

Back
Top Bottom