Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I don't know what team has what quarterback anymore.

giphy.gif

You know what recently made me realize I'm washed?

I'm not trying to brag but I'm pretty successful with women. I was a late bloomer with females in every sense of the word. When I came into my own I made up for lost time to put it simply. But after all the women and all these years, I would give all that back to get one of my ex's back. I still love her and realize none of these chicks compare to her. She lives in a different state but I don't give a damn. I'd drive to see her every opportunity I had. Gonna attempt to win her back but I'm having low expectations.

The younger me would never attempt something like that or even admit to it. But that's part of the washed up life I guess.

Leave that **** alone fam!

You think youre washed now?

You aint seen washed until you go trying to recreate the past. Literally the definition of washed.

Take those rose colored classes off G and stop looking in the rear view - its never as good (or bad) as you remember.

If you still love her then let her go and wish her all the happiness in the world!

The best move is to learn from the situation and try to be better for it.

Things happen for a reason and theres a lesson in everything.

Somehow I find it hard to beleive that the lesson is (despite having low expectations already) attempting to start a long distance relationship with an ex.

Sounds like a Rom-Com.

Last edited:
i thought listening to podcasts was washed but everybody does it . i think im washed because all i do is listen to my music library

Leave that **** alone fam!

You think youre washed now?

You aint seen washed until you go trying to recreate the past. Literally the definition of washed.

Take those rose colored classes off G and stop looking in the rear view - its never as good (or bad) as you remember.

If you still love her then let her go and wish her all the happiness in the world!

The best move is to learn from the situation and try to be better for it.

Things happen for a reason and theres a lesson in everything.

Somehow I find it hard to beleive that the lesson is (despote having low expectations already) attempting to start a long distance relationship with an ex.

Sounds like a Rom-Com.

I know this post wasnt for me but hit me anyways. :lol:

I was looking for something in my glove compartment and then thought “damn where the hell are my headphones??” And they were in my hand. Gotta eat some tide pods because I’m washed

I do that about once a month with my keys. Feel like an idiot each time.

Back
Top Bottom