Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Learning Korean right now and my head hurts after 30 min. Can’t even understand how I learned English and Spanish when I was younger. That washed life crazy
I love this I wish I could learn more languages. I am trying to use Duolingo for French but it’s so hard 😩. I have Spanish and Italian down but they are so similar so not much of a challenge.

I still have Breaking Bad, The Wire and Entourage on my 'need to watch' list lol so sad
sad? I wish I could erase my memory and rewatch bb and the wire - youre in for a treat

I don't even **** with drama shows/movies but Breaking Bad is probably the best series I've ever seen.
that, and to continue on with better call saul which is arguably as good/possibly better

So I was touring an apartment and the 2 nice ladies who were showing me around were like, hey if you go check out the balcony be careful, there’s a wasp nest out there. Me being spurred on by I guess testosterone induced confidence I was like oh yea its a small one only about 10, I’ll just jump out there and slap it down. They told me I shouldnt they got pest control coming. I was like nah I got this, first jump I missed it entirely came up a bit short (it was probably only 9 foot 6 or so which is extra washedness because 20 yr old me could get eye to eye with that height much less my hands), i landed and regrouped and did a drop stop pivot like in the post and jumped again, slapped the **** out the nest and somehow 2 different wasps stung me on my nose before I even returned to Earth. I was riding back to the clubhouse in the backseat of the golf cart tryna pretend like **** didnt hurt. They were surely like what an idiot lol It’s all good though, they werent that cute or anything

So I was touring an apartment and the 2 nice ladies who were showing me around were like, hey if you go check out the balcony be careful, there’s a wasp nest out there. Me being spurred on by I guess testosterone induced confidence I was like oh yea its a small one only about 10, I’ll just jump out there and slap it down. They told me I shouldnt they got pest control coming. I was like nah I got this, first jump I missed it entirely came up a bit short (it was probably only 9 foot 6 or so which is extra washedness because 20 yr old me could get eye to eye with that height much less my hands), i landed and regrouped and did a drop stop pivot like in the post and jumped again, slapped the **** out the nest and somehow 2 different wasps stung me on my nose before I even returned to Earth. I was riding back to the clubhouse in the backseat of the golf cart tryna pretend like **** didnt hurt. They were surely like what an idiot lol It’s all good though, they werent that cute or anything
the stupidity of male bravado. I remembered decades ago when we went to fix some electrical equipment inside a naval ship. we were about to test the equipment and about to shut down the circuit breaker when all of a sudden this ensign came in and said he got this and insisted on holding the wires. guy just wouldn't budge so we let him and maybe trying to look cool infront of us maintenance guys. guy got the jolt and hit my co-worker who was so mad as he could have his safety compromised. still trying to look cool while seeing that the ensign was in clear distress like he was Marv in home alone. of course we weren't impressed but were annoyed. we just raised our eyebrows, shrugged and gave that sarcastic smile. guess the ensign would have learned his lesson not to interfere with other people's specialty. nothing to do with being washed but common sense.

the stupidity of male bravado. I remembered decades ago when we went to fix some electrical equipment inside a naval ship. we were about to test the equipment and about to shut down the circuit breaker when all of a sudden this ensign came in and said he got this and insisted on holding the wires. guy just wouldn't budge so we let him and maybe trying to look cool infront of us maintenance guys. guy got the jolt and hit my co-worker who was so mad as he could have his safety compromised. still trying to look cool while seeing that the ensign was in clear distress like he was Marv in home alone. of course we weren't impressed but were annoyed. we just raised our eyebrows, shrugged and gave that sarcastic smile. guess the ensign would have learned his lesson not to interfere with other people's specialty. nothing to do with being washed but common sense.
Who cares about safety cuz I'm Homer simp-

electricien-electrician.gif

Duh, this **** got me weak AF right now.
Three different laughing fits.
I’m dead. Bedtime!!!
1693874681783.png

Learning Korean right now and my head hurts after 30 min. Can’t even understand how I learned English and Spanish when I was younger. That washed life crazy

i’ve tried learning Korean so many times lol let me know it goes. I really gotta learn it at some point. Not Korean but lived there for a few years and probably will live there again some day in the future for some time. Would be nice to be able to converse.

Went into Publix earlier tonight and encountered a minimum of 8 different people, in different aisles, singing along to the song playing in the store.

It was clearly a newer song b/c these were mostly 20-somethings singing along. I pride myself on keeping up with new music and I tried my damndest to decipher the track. But I legit had never heard the song that apparently the entire store knew word for word.

Def washed. :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom