Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I racially profiled two nefarious looking teenagers today at Walmart, left cuz it felt like they were up to no good.

Standing in self checkout super long line because of day before Thanksgiving duhh howd i forget. Anyways not in the self check out area but on the other side of the registers are two young white dudes hoodies skinny sweats crocs and sunglasses. One with two cell phones one with a phone, purse or manbag whatever, and a laptop bag. They dont appear to be with anyone. They were there before i got in line, there while im waiting. Dude with both phones is scrolling them both like crazy.

Im like nah they skimming credit cards let me dip. Im old paranoid and washed 🤣🤷🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️
They pulled a watchdogs 2? :nerd:

I racially profiled two nefarious looking teenagers today at Walmart, left cuz it felt like they were up to no good.

Standing in self checkout super long line because of day before Thanksgiving duhh howd i forget. Anyways not in the self check out area but on the other side of the registers are two young white dudes hoodies skinny sweats crocs and sunglasses. One with two cell phones one with a phone, purse or manbag whatever, and a laptop bag. They dont appear to be with anyone. They were there before i got in line, there while im waiting. Dude with both phones is scrolling them both like crazy.

Im like nah they skimming credit cards let me dip. Im old paranoid and washed 🤣🤷🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

flat,750x1000,075,t.u5.jpg

I never got a warning and I never had a virus. And I had cable internet since 2002 so I was downloading everything. Torrenting heavy between 2006-2015 too. 2011 on was on Fios.

So I don’t know what I did was any different than other people.

AIM, Yahoo chat, aol discs in the mail, kazaa, bearshare, limewire, frostwire, napster, morpheus, Rhapsody download, HeatherIDeepthroat, man them was the days

Kneesovertoes guy stuff is working my knees feeling good got a lot of aerobic feeling back played some indoor hoops tonight with some youngins and felt just fine running back and forth for 70 mins (35 min halves). Dropped 50 or so on them they couldn’t stop the trey ball and a deep three game winner.

Got zero explosion though or sprint ability it’s all 70% speed movements with some start stop or use a screen to get open type moves these days. Enjoying it though a lot less painful than the attack the rim recklessly younger days.

At home now drinking some barley tea lol

Kneesovertoes guy stuff is working my knees feeling good got a lot of aerobic feeling back played some indoor hoops tonight with some youngins and felt just fine running back and forth for 70 mins (35 min halves). Dropped 50 or so on them they couldn’t stop the trey ball and a deep three game winner.

Got zero explosion though or sprint ability it’s all 70% speed movements with some start stop or use a screen to get open type moves these days. Enjoying it though a lot less painful than the attack the rim recklessly younger days.

:emoji_fire:
Playing with basketball IQ.

Every basketball player will go through this phase and we have all seen them on the court. There is always that one older player who is so crafty and efficient (footwork, jumper, knows where to move, etc), and no one on your team has an answer to stop him.

One messaging app y’all probably didn’t use but was heavy with Europeans was ICQ. I played a lot of online games with Europeans so IRC and ICQ is what we used for that.

We had this in Canada too. It eventually lost it popularity and MSN took over instant messaging.

I got a cease and desist from my internet provider for torrenting Borat.
oh god, got a scary email last year from my provider that the FBI is investigating and could penalize me for 10k or imprison me for downloading a game. not sure how authentic the letter was or just a scare tactic but the warning surely came from my provider. since they couldn't justify the "charge?" due to how wireless connection works now since everyone can just hook in to somebody's ip address if they know the password, they just told me to reset or change my password so that nobody could hook up to my network. I remembered a certain acquaintance I had years ago that received a similar email or actual mail and told him to pay a fine. he downloaded some movies or songs I think but ignored the fine. no one knocked on his door for not paying the fine.

thanks, have to improve my 3 ball then eventhough I'm built for the post. on the otherhand, I have a good midrange game.

One messaging app y’all probably didn’t use but was heavy with Europeans was ICQ. I played a lot of online games with Europeans so IRC and ICQ is what we used for that.
I used those. I remember the old ways of sending pictures since webcam didn't exist yet or were a rarity. the excitement of chatting with a random person was really great. I had a few where I met up with some of those people. there were also chances of getting ghosted or false descriptions.

I got a warning letter for downloading an episode of Godfather of Harlem last year. Totally forgot to sign in to the VPN that day smh.

Back
Top Bottom