Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

ultra washed in these double strap Janoskis. So washed I buy my jeans a sz big on purpose so I can eat like an animal and still breathe in them. All my belts got elastic in them, and the waistbands on my favorite jeans and chinos.
LIVING 🔥

Im late to the discussion but we actually got rid of our rugs because of how much dirt those things actually hold. We go straight wood floors. Gives our place a clean contemporary minimal look.

Hard floors are worse on joints. And cold. Just had our floors and couches professionally cleaned and it’s the best money I spent in 2020

ultra washed in these double strap Janoskis. So washed I buy my jeans a sz big on purpose so I can eat like an animal and still breathe in them. All my belts got elastic in them, and the waistbands on my favorite jeans and chinos.

The one benefit of being washed is that nobody laughs harder at their own dad jokes than yourself.

I have a lot of younger techs working for me so I tend to use the joke “are those your little brothers sweatpants?” whenever I run into one them walking into/out of work:lol:

Michelin came through with the prorate aka the proration love. All’s I have to do is take it to an authorized dealer for inspection, should be easy enough.

E54A530C-5916-416B-BC9B-CBF7E47BDF1D.jpeg
8DAA3641-B3A4-4AF1-9278-64BE29442362.jpeg

King of the Hill was criminally underrated.
I been saying this. Watch a few episodes here and there on hulu and the subtle things makes more sense to me now.
Michelin came through with the prorate aka the proration love. All’s I have to do is take it to an authorized dealer for inspection, should be easy enough.

E54A530C-5916-416B-BC9B-CBF7E47BDF1D.jpeg
8DAA3641-B3A4-4AF1-9278-64BE29442362.jpeg
If you're not discouraged from buying michelins again, i have the ps a/s 3+ and i love em. Not sure how often it rains where you're at but im in seattle and these are great on wet roads. Grips nice for an all seasonal

I’m terrible at wrapping presents.

I dont even bother. Majority of my gifts are cash or gift cards. I think wrapping is pointless. You make it all neat and presentable just for it to get torn to shreds in seconds. No lie, the rare times I do buy an actual gift I just hand them the item unwrapped, no shame. That’s exactly how the Wife is getting hers Friday.

I dont even bother. Majority of my gifts are cash or gift cards. I think wrapping is pointless. You make it all neat and presentable just for it to get torn to shreds in seconds. No lie, the rare times I do buy an actual gift I just hand them the item unwrapped, no shame. That’s exactly how the Wife is getting hers Friday.
I am at the point I just give you the item in the box, wife got a Nespresso and a Roomba. Just said here you go. No effort even put into wrapping them.

Gift bags..
Wife been trying to get me to do that, but no. I won't even put in that much effort, because with her mom and sister she will ask for the bags back. Her mom and sister both wrap gifts religiously, before I use to just ask her mom to wrap the gifts. It was 2020 that is just the state of things. LOL.

Saw these and thought wow, these are the greatest washed friendly shoes i've ever seen, instacop when it hit sale.
4D_Fusio_Shoes_Black_FX6131_04_standard.jpg

NT got some serious clickjacking going on.

I got a weighted and heated massage blanket for Christmas, my life has been changed. Once after a pretty good day at the gym, I came home, chilled and then showered, poured a nice glass of Merlot, got my blanket turned it on low heat, medium massage, set it for 45 minutes, took a sip of the Merlot, next thing I knew I was waking up and the blanket had cut off, my wine glass was still full and I remembered nothing else.

Folks used to try to put me in House of Ballons and Thursday constantly. Never enjoyed them. Provided the opinion whenever asked that Weeknd was trash. He just performed the halftime show of the superbowl. I still dont care for his music, but I respect the hell out of his climb. Saw it from the start of his buzz to (what will probably be) his career defining moment.

I used to watch LaMelo Ball highlights on YouTube. Hes really the only basketball player I ever did that with. Used to have fierce debates about how he was surely an NBA talent and the best of the Ball brothers. Hes now on his way to being the superstar for an NBA franchise.

I told my manager today that I dont feel like I have enough support. *****, why the **** do I care about this job enough to be worried about how much support I have?

Cuz I'm washed.

Back
Top Bottom