Moms being in a *****y mood unappreciation

cs02132

Supporter
smh.gif
i swear this is the worst..you kno when your mom is just in the mood to fight and complains about everything and you just get mad as hell
mad.gif
mad.gif
..stupid stuff like this

mom: what are u doing
me: nothing
mom:
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
go clean your room
me: *goes to clean room*
mom: *comes in the room* what are you doing
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

me: cleaning like u told me to
mad.gif

mom: go take oujt the trash
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

me: (after taking out the trash, right when u walk in)
mom: i thought i told u to clean your room
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

me: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

keep a low tone..thatll get her even more angry..Or dont argue at all..Just ignore her
I know exactly what you mean

I wouldnt say the b word but I hate that too, and is no matter how low u say something smart they still hear it. "Boy what you say!!" WAP my lips arethru.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I can't cosign. B word and Moms don't go in the same sentence to me.

Doesn't even look right to me. I got kinda offended and I don't even know dude. Sorry, I cant relate.

Edit: In your defense...I don't know your Mother. Some are absolutely nuts and do/say things that are unwarranted.

just do whatever she asks you to do and a little more, regardless of how irrational and ridiculous it seems. Look busy but stay out of her way. I used to bereal good at reading my mom when she was in one of those moods.

If I talk to my mom like that, first I'd get a beat down, and second I'd get kicked out indefinitely. SMH at you HS kids nowadays.

Unappreciated, I hate when my moms gets around my aunts
smh.gif
Its like her whole demeanor changes
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I can't cosign. B word and Moms don't go in the same sentence to me.

word...plus most of the time she was in that kinda mood i'm in the wrong anyways...my room stayed dirty...

See thats why I moved out..and when i go visit my moms its no more then 3 days....And if i even thought about Saying FU to my moms she would appear in mythoughts..smack the $%*! out of me..

Yours gets it in moods, huh?

My mom stays on !%%*# mode.

Just kidding. I love my mommy. Lulz.

Originally Posted by withapassion

your angry faces look like a tank...btw

I see it.
laugh.gif

It's a trap. Me rebutting only makes it worse so I just ignore it. Sometimes it seems like she argues just for the sake of it.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom