money and violence

Yeah, the whole appeal was that it was basically a homemade show. Not sure it will be the same with higher production values. I don't have a Tidal subscription either, I'm still on iTunes.

I'm in the same boat. Apple Music is the music service I've decided to support. I don't want to support Apple Music, Tidal & Spotify. This is definitely going to make them lose a lot of fans.

the disapointment  in the crowd at barclays last night when these dudes said january 
roll.gif

I remember when this show was first on telling my mans that it was only a matter of time before they get picked up by some type of distribution service , he was adamant that the ppl behind the show is all about the art and they would never sell out :lol:

I ain't paying for tidal cuz I know there's gon be other ways to watch it, all I ask is that they don't replace the original music with a whole bunch of mainstream bs n the overall feel of the show doesn't turn into some Hollywood ****

It's gonna then into a real love story this season between rafe ol girl and choppa

Last edited:

Thats how you know these guys are real live trappers, they even finessed us online HAHAHAHA
lol I'm shocked people aren't spamming their social media pages with "Where is season 2?" I know my *** would be doing that if I donated a nice amount of money.

On another note, new episode of "Respect Life" just dropped the other day.

they definitely finessed y'all who donated...

i called out rafe on it on his IG...all i asked was why they keep spamin' dudes to donate so hard when they were pumpin' they chest on hot97 and breakfast club about big networks talking to them...yet they needed money for season 2?

and dude replied all pissed with some bull about how all you dudes crying for season 2 yet you won't even donate a dollar...

lol dudes going to get cancelled mid way through season 2 and feel that 15 min of fame hard...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom