money and violence

Joe shoulda been bumping biggie instead of beating off!!!

If you ain't gettin' bagged stay the F from police
If N think you snitchin' they ain't trying to listen
They be sittin' in your kitchen, waiting to start hittin'

Out of all the grimey dudes they could have picked they killed Joe. They glorifying this street life a little too much now.

Out of all the grimey dudes they could have picked they killed Joe. They glorifying this street life a little too much now.

It's not glorifying it at all, there is nothing glorious about being a snake, a thief, or manipulative, but truth is those are the guys who stick around these days because they lack morals. It's nothing they won't do to find themselves up.

If anything the joe situation is the absolute opposite of glorifying it, If your not in the streets stay the **** away from dudes who are because a lot of these guys don't have morals.

Call me crazy but I think Joe survived them shots...If they keeping it authentic, ****** like Joe really don't go out like that in real life.

It's not glorifying it at all, there is nothing glorious about being a snake, a thief, or manipulative, but truth is those are the guys who stick around these days because they lack morals. It's nothing they won't do to find themselves up.

If anything the joe situation is the absolute opposite of glorifying it, If your not in the streets stay the **** away from dudes who are because a lot of these guys don't have morals.

So out of all characters with extended scene time the one that gets killed is the good kid who slipped up once. Tai running around here two timing. Leon running around zoeing. Miz robbing and killing. Rafe robbing and killing. But the one they finally decide to off is Joe? That's cheap, just so they show to "stay in your lane."

So out of all characters with extended scene time the one that gets killed is the good kid who slipped up once. Tai running around here two timing. Leon running around zoeing. Miz robbing and killing. Rafe robbing and killing. But the one they finally decide to off is Joe? That's cheap, just so they show to "stay in your lane."

Thats what happens in real life tho.

The people that get killed or locked up are usually the people that really shouldnt have been in the streets. They get caught up in the wrong crowd and become a victim.

Episode 7 :smokin

Kane :lol:

Miz moving desperate

Joe flipping out and kicking Shane out was real |I took out all his frustrating on his real boy at the worst time :\

Last edited:
Hate the Latino dude in the suits facial expressions. Hate hate hate!!!!!
mean.gif

Joe sounds so awkward when he talks. As far as the acting...I think they need to Freestlye the lines a bit more sometimes. Sounds very structured and rigid...But I'm not expecting much in that department. Just a suggestion. Like you can tell uncle Murda isn't going word for word in the script.
Joe turning up on Shane like that was weird. Especially the part about him calling the boys on his man. Just clueless ****** all around. Surprised Shane wasn't looking for his shoebox with the money in it. Like, he was just chillin at his moms crib...not worried about it at all
laugh.gif
. And boom ain't eem wanna murk Joe. This Rau dude is grimey man. Rivals ty.

Can't wait for next week. Imma need Ty, Murda, Bleezy, Leon to make an appearance. And my ***** BR need to meet with Miz.
I said this earlier. It feels like Rafe is spoon feeding them on how to say their lines. Only people that really sound/look natural is BR, Leon & Mister.
Call me crazy but I think Joe survived them shots...If they keeping it authentic, ****** like Joe really don't go out like that in real life.
That's what I thought after watching the episode. You could see ol dude didn't really want to kill him. Him getting shot had to happen though because it is a part of street life.

That close range? I'll be shocked if he's alive. When Shane checks his voicemail next episode and hears Joe's message with Ray and Boone in the background. :frown:

That "mid-season break" they took last week should've happened this coming week after episode 7.

You got Miz starving to get back to his plug, shane just got his entire stash stolen, no work, & his man got bodied, Kane back to being broke and seems to not really give a **** no more... And Rafe working with BR on this jux,

It's about to be all out war out there. Not to mention those homicide detectives are gonna be on shane *** now considering he called shane before he died & shane was staying with him.

I dont think Joe is dead. There's a science behind mh theory. It's safe to say that Joe was aroused that night. He was masturbating, and he also thought that he was going to get some cheeks. So let's make the assumption that he had A hard-on during that walk. It's a scientific fact that when your aroused, the blood rushes to your genitals. So that's that, there was increased blood flow down there. Fast forward. He got shot , 2 point blank shots. safe to say he lost a lot of blood due to those shots. BUT, the blood that was rushed to his joint, due to the arousal, just MAY be enough blood to maintain his pulse to save his life. Someone heard the shots, called the police. Boone and Ray will go to jail for the murder of EastsideCrackhead (it was done the same night), but Joe will live. Let's see how this plays out.

I dont think Joe is dead. There's a science behind mh theory. It's safe to say that Joe was aroused that night. He was masturbating, and he also thought that he was going to get some cheeks. So let's make the assumption that he had A hard-on during that walk. It's a scientific fact that when your aroused, the blood rushes to your genitals. So that's that, there was increased blood flow down there. Fast forward. He got shot , 2 point blank shots. safe to say he lost a lot of blood due to those shots. BUT, the blood that was rushed to his joint, due to the arousal, just MAY be enough blood to maintain his pulse to save his life. Someone heard the shots, called the police. Boone and Ray will go to jail for the murder of EastsideCrackhead (it was done the same night), but Joe will live. Let's see how this plays out.
Leon.... wtf you talking about

So dude stash box gets snatched up and the guy you suspect calls your phone and you ignore it? I would have picked up on the first ring like "where my money"

I wonder where Shane is going to lay low at now with Joe's crib no longer being an option.  Gunna and the brownsville wolves are going to come back circling the block for him

The fact that the dude that had just got out of jail managed to snatch up a girl by just saying "excuse me miss" while our boy Joe out here struggling and jacking his meat.

I wonder what the business suit Spanish dude is going to do to the laundrymat guy. It's clear that he's going to have Miz mess the guy up, but I want the details now.  

I wonder where Shane was staying when he got that call? I'm guessing home.

Back
Top Bottom