money and violence

The show definitely wants to show what happens when you dabble in street life. 

You either go all in like Kane, or you get got like Joe. 

No middle ground. 

I hope joe survives and just becomes like a paraplegic or something.

I was super pissed Kane didn't get the work back :smh:

Shane gave no care that all of his money is gone.

Nah man Boon character / personality is very realistic movements and all

spanish plugs tho
laugh.gif

DMX circa 98. Old NY goon head movements. He a lil OD though :lol:.

I'm still mad Shane ain't worried bout his bread at all. Like if I saw Joe calling me...I woulda picked up thinking he found the shoe box or something.

Joe leave a voicemail thru the earphones? Or did he just hang up and just talking to himself?

I wonder if Shane rides for his man. Next episode is going to be crazy, I'm very interested to see how Shane handles Joe's murder

You seen how Shane was robbing dudes to get Mizz money and he already said its on sight for grimey Ty

So I hope Shane grips up for Joe

DMX circa 98. Old NY goon head movements. He a lil OD though
laugh.gif

I'm still mad Shane ain't worried bout his bread at all. Like if I saw Joe calling me...I woulda picked up thinking he found the shoe box or something.

Joe leave a voicemail thru the earphones? Or did he just hang up and just talking to himself?

Kinda weird how one minute boom is a hot head who let his gun go off with no hesitation when he murked dude outside the club.

Then him having all the reservations about dropping Joe. Like even after Ray lied and told him Joe was snitching. He still ain't want to pull that trigger.

Guess cuz he knew him or something.

Nah man Boon character / personality is very realistic movements and all

Very realistic, def been around a few dudes that move exactly like him. :lol:

Kinda weird how one minute boom is a hot head who let his gun go off with no hesitation when he murked dude outside the club.

Then him having all the reservations about dropping Joe. Like even after Ray lied and told him Joe was snitching. He still ain't want to pull that trigger.

Guess cuz he knew him or something.

I think because hanging around Joe, Boone saw that he was a good innocent guy. He def had doubts that Joe actually spoke to the police.

Last edited:
Shane gives no dambs about his money ...he been losing money left n right this season and just chalks up the L like its nothin :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
:rofl: @FlyNY's comment about Joe

If somebody woulda told me that Kane got more bodies than Miz and Rafe combined after 7 episodes in season 2 I would bet a million dollars on that would never happen lol.

That dude that set up Joe is mad grimey, smh

Shane a fool for keeping his bread in a Jordan box , who's not gonna open a Jordan box ? Lol

Last edited:
I find it funny how Ronaldo's bad acting is kind of necessary when he acts like a committed laundromat owner providing A+ customer service

If shane is able to hear boom or ray's voices on the voicemail after he finds out about joe I can see him possibly using that to get them in trouble with the law and possibly trying to connect them to the murder the boys were trying to question him about

Back
Top Bottom