money and violence

the gun jams and kane catches a beatdown

Now this would be funny. :lol:

I miss the action and the authentic apparel of NYC of season 1.

For the most part, there's nothing from S1 that I miss. The better production is great for S2, but I do agree with the authenticity comment but that's harder to capture when big companys and permits are involved. I'm guessing you're speaking about them shooting scenes at familiar places like the subway station, the trains, Diamond District.

They got 3 more episodes to get this thing back on track; seems to have lost that spark.
u aint lying , but word from the camp is they are re negotiating for season 3 so the script is fluffed for those purposes.. a lot more in the works just dont want to put out too much product like season 1...

also the outro song is my homies track, he's trying to get the video done soon and has a dope project to go with it

u aint lying , but word from the camp is they are re negotiating for season 3 so the script is fluffed for those purposes.. a lot more in the works just dont want to put out too much product like season 1...

also the outro song is my homies track, he's trying to get the video done soon and has a dope project to go with it

M&V def dropped the ball not putting out that soundtrack for S1 like they planned.

Season 3 is the key season. No reason to use everything you got before it hits a major network.

Raef can write really well.

I respect him not droppin body after body just because. That's easy to write

We need more bodies to drop.

I need at least 7 bodies in tonight's episode to make up for the lack of violence.

Fresh, Gunna, Ronaldo, Mister, Cindy, and Choppas Man, and the Panamanian cat all need to get clapped TONIGHT!

Them dread dudes need to go tonight, too mich of that art of war crap.

Last edited:
We need more bodies to drop.

I need at least 7 bodies in tonight's episode to make up for the lack of violence.

Fresh, Gunna, Ronaldo, Mister, Cindy, and Choppas Man, and the Panamanian cat all need to get clapped TONIGHT!

Sigh. I was really looking forward to this tonight.

Tidal really has a problem with professionalism. If there's a week off then the viewer should be notified.

rafe prolly be late w the final edit 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom