Money Mayweather bets $5.9 million on the Heat tonight

Have you guys seen how much guaranteed money he's making with his new contract? 2-3 fights a year, 30+ million PER fight.

He also has his own promotional company and he's been the highest paid athlete the last couple years.

He would have to work REAL hard to go broke.
Man, do you know how much A.I./Tyson made in their careers? It's not impossible to have over a hundred million in your lifetime and nothing to show for it but memories.

A.I. and Tyson werent bringing in 100 mil a year though ..

A.I. and Tyson werent bringing in 100 mil a year though ..
Also true...but taxes and lifestyle maintenance can put surprisingly big dents in a fortune. Eventually he's not gonna get paid to fight any more, and I'm sure he's going to want to maintain his high standard of living (big houses/utilities, exotic cars/expensive insurance, night life adventures, gambling etc.)...that's the dangerous part.

Floyd is at least doing right by avoiding the baby mama situation (other most common drainage system), so he's in a better position than many of the other cautionary tales.

I don't want dude to go broke, it's just that it tends to happen in these situations...hell, I'd like to see a twist on the old black athlete rags to riches to rags story.

If by "avoiding the baby mama situation" you mean beating the mother of his children and spending 90 days in jail for it, then yes you have a point

:lol: at dudes projecting money may to go broke in x amount of time. Dude is probably making $250K on this thread alone somehow.

grown men in here hating and counting another mans money

nothing makes me life like dudes posting what someones net worth is like they have any idea

laugh.gif
I meant not having to break off some obscene sum of money every month for some chick like AI and TO  and other sets of famous initials. That can be a hell of a bill to pay monthly, and to my knowledge he's isn't in that situation. I actually forgot about that incident...hasn't seemed to hurt his career.

Stern's last year for NBA finals...unless he owes a favor to the small market Pacers, the refs will do everything they can to ensure a Heat win. At the end of the day its about revenue abd ratings.

Back
Top Bottom