Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

For everyone new to the studios, anyone next to you will be rapping or singing along as when you turn up the volume, the sound leaks for EVERYBODY. Noise cancellation makes it impossible to tell who is cursing you out too lol.

For everyone new to the studios, anyone next to you will be rapping or singing along as when you turn up the volume, the sound leaks for EVERYBODY. Noise cancellation makes it impossible to tell who is cursing you out too lol.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

30t6p3b.gif
at me sleeping on this.

this
30t6p3b.gif

Anyone notice a very loud buzzing noise when you turn on the Studios? I'm used to a low buzz with noise cancelling headphones but this can be noticeably heard through the quieter parts of the song.

Anyone notice a very loud buzzing noise when you turn on the Studios? I'm used to a low buzz with noise cancelling headphones but this can be noticeably heard through the quieter parts of the song.

Anyone that missed out on Studios looking for something in the same style, try these Audio Technias. Rated MUCH higher by audiophilies (I'm not one, but most people that know a lot about sound say that the Beats are trash), cheaper, and way more comfortable IMO. I've been using mine for about a month, bought the studios to leave at work, and unpacking the studios the quality seemed pretty crappy compared to these.  I did a lot of research before buying them a month ago, and I am definitely satisfied.

http://www.amazon.com/Aud...id=1294190393&sr=8-5

I ordered the Turbines too, are they supposed to come with alternate tips?

Anyone that missed out on Studios looking for something in the same style, try these Audio Technias. Rated MUCH higher by audiophilies (I'm not one, but most people that know a lot about sound say that the Beats are trash), cheaper, and way more comfortable IMO. I've been using mine for about a month, bought the studios to leave at work, and unpacking the studios the quality seemed pretty crappy compared to these.  I did a lot of research before buying them a month ago, and I am definitely satisfied.

http://www.amazon.com/Aud...id=1294190393&sr=8-5

I ordered the Turbines too, are they supposed to come with alternate tips?

Originally Posted by iceNcream

Ordered on the 30th. White Studios. Called today and the guy gave me the tracking # over the phone. Shipped today.

Maybe I should do this. I ordered on the 30th but I also got white solo. I'll wait till Friday before I call them.

Originally Posted by iceNcream

Ordered on the 30th. White Studios. Called today and the guy gave me the tracking # over the phone. Shipped today.

Maybe I should do this. I ordered on the 30th but I also got white solo. I'll wait till Friday before I call them.

Originally Posted by msw1233

got my white studios...they are ok but when I turn the volume up the headphones literally vibrate with the bass. Very distracting, especially since I like to listen at high volumes. Anyone else notice this?

And my in-ear Tours didn't work at all. The right earbud did, but not the left. Going to have to call for a replacement. What did you all get with the in ears, are there different sets of tips for the earbuds? I just got a case, earbuds, one set of tips, and the clip.

When you call them about the replacement, just tell them you didnt get the different size ear buds.  They should be able to ship those to you too.  I asked the lady and she said she'll send me some different sizes.

Originally Posted by msw1233

got my white studios...they are ok but when I turn the volume up the headphones literally vibrate with the bass. Very distracting, especially since I like to listen at high volumes. Anyone else notice this?

And my in-ear Tours didn't work at all. The right earbud did, but not the left. Going to have to call for a replacement. What did you all get with the in ears, are there different sets of tips for the earbuds? I just got a case, earbuds, one set of tips, and the clip.

When you call them about the replacement, just tell them you didnt get the different size ear buds.  They should be able to ship those to you too.  I asked the lady and she said she'll send me some different sizes.

Originally Posted by Vendetta

buzzing? no i dont hear it on mine. might be a problem, id call and complain.

Originally Posted by Vendetta

buzzing? no i dont hear it on mine. might be a problem, id call and complain.

Originally Posted by FromAZwithLOVE

F_ is my tracking number?

I didn't get it till yesterday, and I ordered on the 30th, got my turbines in today, they look good but I'm still switching them out with new ones from best buy.
Already went and bought the best buy new joints.

Originally Posted by blazinRook

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

On FedEx vehicle for delivery

happy.gif
fml i missed the delivery lol

I swear this might be one of the worst feelings...knowing a package that you've been waiting for is in the area but you can't do anything about it lol

Luckily someone was home to pick them up, I was at work when they arrived.

I didn't get it till yesterday, and I ordered on the 30th, got my turbines in today, they look good but I'm still switching them out with new ones from best buy.

happy.gif

I swear this might be one of the worst feelings...knowing a package that you've been waiting for is in the area but you can't do anything about it lol

this what i got in the package
im calling them tomorrow and asking if they can send me some tips, i only got one set and they're too big.

28vrmfd.jpg

The new turbines i switched out for the refurbished joints.

2n66l21.jpg

Bought them tonight at BB returning tomorrow for a full refund.
wink.gif

i'll let you know how it goes.
btw these headphones are AMAZING!!!

thanks OP

this what i got in the package
im calling them tomorrow and asking if they can send me some tips, i only got one set and they're too big.

28vrmfd.jpg

The new turbines i switched out for the refurbished joints.

2n66l21.jpg

Bought them tonight at BB returning tomorrow for a full refund.
wink.gif

i'll let you know how it goes.
btw these headphones are AMAZING!!!

thanks OP

So tell me why the items original location ( Henderson, Nevada) is the same location where I live haha.

Ship date Jan 4, 2011
Estimated delivery Jan 5, 2011

Kinda wierd if you ask me lol. I should have them tomorrow.

So tell me why the items original location ( Henderson, Nevada) is the same location where I live haha.

Ship date Jan 4, 2011

happy.gif

Damn mine shipped on the 30th and still nothing and the tracking not updating is getting me pissed off

happy.gif

Damn mine shipped on the 30th and still nothing and the tracking not updating is getting me pissed off

Originally Posted by Baysav408

Ship date Jan 4, 2011

Am I the only one that didn't get their tracking # that ordered on the 30th.

Originally Posted by Baysav408

Ship date Jan 4, 2011

Am I the only one that didn't get their tracking # that ordered on the 30th.

Back
Top Bottom