Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

I bought some Studios 2 years ago, and finally both of my cables are not working, and I have a crack on the top of the bridge of the headphones.

I just registered them with the serial number last night. I have to wait till Monday to call, but does anyone think they will at least replace the cables?

I bought some Studios 2 years ago, and finally both of my cables are not working, and I have a crack on the top of the bridge of the headphones.

I just registered them with the serial number last night. I have to wait till Monday to call, but does anyone think they will at least replace the cables?

Originally Posted by Raymo24TX

They will replace any damage within the year warranty. Since yours are over the warranty , call them up and ask about having them repaired. Tell them they were a gift and you don't have a receipt. They will give you a "courtesy" one time replacement of the headphones.

This is exactly what i did for mine. Took about 3 weeks to have them send me a new pair.

Originally Posted by Raymo24TX

They will replace any damage within the year warranty. Since yours are over the warranty , call them up and ask about having them repaired. Tell them they were a gift and you don't have a receipt. They will give you a "courtesy" one time replacement of the headphones.

This is exactly what i did for mine. Took about 3 weeks to have them send me a new pair.

Back
Top Bottom