Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

Originally Posted by manamazing55

thanks! I never spent any money on something like this, and always thought it was dumb, but was like, whats $130 every once in a while right? Dang these are cool haha

Any clue as to what these other components are for?

what is the purpose of the batteries also?
the batteries go in the earphones lulz

LMAO, I know THAT. I guess I wasnt clear, what are the batteries powering? Like what function of the earphones need the batteries?

thanks! I never spent any money on something like this, and always thought it was dumb, but was like, whats $130 every once in a while right? Dang these are cool haha

LMAO, I know THAT. I guess I wasnt clear, what are the batteries powering? Like what function of the earphones need the batteries?

LMAO, I know THAT. I guess I wasnt clear, what are the batteries powering? Like what function of the earphones need the batteries
that i dont know lol, i would guess the drivers but i was never sure why these headphones needed batteries

LMAO, I know THAT. I guess I wasnt clear, what are the batteries powering? Like what function of the earphones need the batteries
that i dont know lol, i would guess the drivers but i was never sure why these headphones needed batteries

For the noise-cancelling feature 
wink.gif

For the noise-cancelling feature 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Im glad I got my solos, but Im still gonna use some 15 dollar sony in ears walkin around campus, Id feel mad awkward with "equipment" on my head just to listen to music

Lmao I bought mine for that exact reason I wanna walk around campus with "equipment" I actually gave my girl my apple joints so that I would use these more (I actually regret that a lil tho)

Im glad I got my solos, but Im still gonna use some 15 dollar sony in ears walkin around campus, Id feel mad awkward with "equipment" on my head just to listen to music

Lmao I bought mine for that exact reason I wanna walk around campus with "equipment" I actually gave my girl my apple joints so that I would use these more (I actually regret that a lil tho)

okay, received my studios today but the left earphone keeps cutting in and out...i've e-mailed monster already, but does anyone have a phone number i can reach them at?

TIA

okay, received my studios today but the left earphone keeps cutting in and out...i've e-mailed monster already, but does anyone have a phone number i can reach them at?

TIA

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

i would prob walk around with solos if i had some, was thinking of walking around with studios but then people gnna be def mirin, and they have some size on em too

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

i would prob walk around with solos if i had some, was thinking of walking around with studios but then people gnna be def mirin, and they have some size on em too

I got Studios and will be walking around school with them idc what people think tho....

At the end of the day they are dope and by far the most expensive headphones I have ever bought (therefore they BETTER get more use than my apple joints)

I got Studios and will be walking around school with them idc what people think tho....

At the end of the day they are dope and by far the most expensive headphones I have ever bought (therefore they BETTER get more use than my apple joints)

Not sure if you feel awkward for safety reasons or if you feel like you don't want to gain extra attention to yourself but at the end of the day you bought the solos and you should enjoy them at all times.  That goes for everybody else on here as well.  Forget about feeling awkward, you bought them with you hard earned money so I suggest you enjoy them.  I got my solos last week and love them, I wear them on the train and everything.  Got people here at my job even that wanted to listen to them to see what the all the hype was about. 

Not sure if you feel awkward for safety reasons or if you feel like you don't want to gain extra attention to yourself but at the end of the day you bought the solos and you should enjoy them at all times.  That goes for everybody else on here as well.  Forget about feeling awkward, you bought them with you hard earned money so I suggest you enjoy them.  I got my solos last week and love them, I wear them on the train and everything.  Got people here at my job even that wanted to listen to them to see what the all the hype was about. 

Black Cord is control talk. I actually don't ever intend to use my red cord because I primarily use my phone as my music player.

Control talk allows you to pause tracks, skip to the next song, answer the phone, and talk on the phone like a wired headset.

Back
Top Bottom