Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

thinking about copping a pair of solos
are they really that fragile?
if you're a careless person then it'll be fragile

That was the old beats the solo HD's have been redesigned. I don't know why monster hasn't mentioned it. But they have a new design/materials along the top part. Check some of the newer reviews on amazon.com

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

thinking about copping a pair of solos
are they really that fragile?
if you're a careless person then it'll be fragile

That was the old beats the solo HD's have been redesigned. I don't know why monster hasn't mentioned it. But they have a new design/materials along the top part. Check some of the newer reviews on amazon.com

Paid for overnight shipping. Just tracked it and found out FedEx didnt even attempt to deliver them but I can pick them up tomorrow if I like
30t6p3b.gif

Paid for overnight shipping. Just tracked it and found out FedEx didnt even attempt to deliver them but I can pick them up tomorrow if I like
30t6p3b.gif

Thinkin bout pullin the trigger on the Beats for 49.95..but i just bought BOSE IE2s

Thinkin bout pullin the trigger on the Beats for 49.95..but i just bought BOSE IE2s

I asked for BB gift cards from fam so I could buy a buy some Beats (wasn't gonna pay full price for them). Guess I'll have to save those GC for something else now.

Just copped the Solo HD Red and the Beat Buds. Thanks NT and OP

I asked for BB gift cards from fam so I could buy a buy some Beats (wasn't gonna pay full price for them). Guess I'll have to save those GC for something else now.

Originally Posted by peep tha sneaKs

lol what? did u just order it a few minutes ago?

why im i like the only one getting that "contact customer service" message?

i tried on like 3 different computers lol.

lol what? did u just order it a few minutes ago?

why im i like the only one getting that "contact customer service" message?

i tried on like 3 different computers lol.

yea i did. I chose the credit card option, not paypal...if it even makes a difference. Got a confirmation email too. Says it'll be shipped in two separate boxes.

Found out my homie ordered some buds too, and he (like some others) received a new pair and not the refurbished ones. Hope both or one of mine are new. LOL.

yea i did. I chose the credit card option, not paypal...if it even makes a difference. Got a confirmation email too. Says it'll be shipped in two separate boxes.

Found out my homie ordered some buds too, and he (like some others) received a new pair and not the refurbished ones. Hope both or one of mine are new. LOL.

Good look NT, just copped the Red Solo's couldn't beat the price. I tried them out and stores but couldn't pull the trigger cause of the price.

Good look NT, just copped the Red Solo's couldn't beat the price. I tried them out and stores but couldn't pull the trigger cause of the price.

hmm thats weird...

i cant get past the address portion without that message popping up...

man this is frustrating.

edit: finally placed my order. ordered the black studios. thanks og poster!

hmm thats weird...

i cant get past the address portion without that message popping up...

man this is frustrating.

edit: finally placed my order. ordered the black studios. thanks og poster!

i asked for these for christmas haha so if i end up not getting them as a gift the red solo hds will be copped 
pimp.gif

good look OP!

Back
Top Bottom