Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

Originally Posted by peep tha sneaKs

Originally Posted by msw1233

got my white studios...they are ok but when I turn the volume up the headphones literally vibrate with the bass. Very distracting, especially since I like to listen at high volumes. Anyone else notice this?

And my in-ear Tours didn't work at all. The right earbud did, but not the left. Going to have to call for a replacement. What did you all get with the in ears, are there different sets of tips for the earbuds? I just got a case, earbuds, one set of tips, and the clip.

When you call them about the replacement, just tell them you didnt get the different size ear buds.  They should be able to ship those to you too.  I asked the lady and she said she'll send me some different sizes.
One weird thing - the in ear tours started working out of nowhere after trying them a couple times last night.  I guess I should still return them and get another pair.

Do the Turbines come with different sets of tips too?

Originally Posted by peep tha sneaKs

Originally Posted by msw1233

got my white studios...they are ok but when I turn the volume up the headphones literally vibrate with the bass. Very distracting, especially since I like to listen at high volumes. Anyone else notice this?

And my in-ear Tours didn't work at all. The right earbud did, but not the left. Going to have to call for a replacement. What did you all get with the in ears, are there different sets of tips for the earbuds? I just got a case, earbuds, one set of tips, and the clip.

When you call them about the replacement, just tell them you didnt get the different size ear buds.  They should be able to ship those to you too.  I asked the lady and she said she'll send me some different sizes.
One weird thing - the in ear tours started working out of nowhere after trying them a couple times last night.  I guess I should still return them and get another pair.

Do the Turbines come with different sets of tips too?

Got my tracking # this morning as well with an expected delivery date of 1/10 
pimp.gif

I wanted to attach another order and stayed on hold for 45 minutes each time ... Their CS sucks big time.  I dont care about any holiday flood, hire more reps if anything.

They backdated the red solos for me until 01/11 but thats crazy because I ordered prior to the new year.  I am in NYC BTW .. Oh well, I just hope that they comein one piece and that they sound nice. 

I wanted to attach another order and stayed on hold for 45 minutes each time ... Their CS sucks big time.  I dont care about any holiday flood, hire more reps if anything.

They backdated the red solos for me until 01/11 but thats crazy because I ordered prior to the new year.  I am in NYC BTW .. Oh well, I just hope that they comein one piece and that they sound nice. 

Just got my Turbines in today.. They only came with the carrying case.

After my first listen I'm happy with them.. Only problem is the ear buds don't stay in my ears.. I bought these to work out in too.. Can anyone suggest some good ear-buds for me? I'm about to check out my local radio shack.

Just got my Turbines in today.. They only came with the carrying case.

After my first listen I'm happy with them.. Only problem is the ear buds don't stay in my ears.. I bought these to work out in too.. Can anyone suggest some good ear-buds for me? I'm about to check out my local radio shack.

turbines went through and are coming in tomorrow. but eh, the order for my tours didnt go through because of some weird glitch at the end of the checkout(even though the paypal payment did go through)

i called and guy said i should expect a refund

anyone need to get rid of theirs lmk

turbines went through and are coming in tomorrow. but eh, the order for my tours didnt go through because of some weird glitch at the end of the checkout(even though the paypal payment did go through)

i called and guy said i should expect a refund

anyone need to get rid of theirs lmk

Got my black solos this mornin, their not glossy so Im assumin their not the HDs. They sound dope as %@@%, Im lovin how they vibrate a lil when you turn em all the way up, kinda gives the feelin you get when youre in a car, couldnt stop smilin the whole way through the first track I was playin.

They leak soooo much sound though, I took em off and overed the cups with my hands and people next to you are clearly gonna be able to hear every word in whatever song youre listenin to. Its just as ignant as playin music on your cell phone on the bus, but hey I dont really give a %@@% when it comes down to it. Now Im just hopin they dont snap otherwise Ima have to hit up Best Buy and make em hook it up wit some HDs cuz they screwed me plenty in the past.

Got my black solos this mornin, their not glossy so Im assumin their not the HDs. They sound dope as %@@%, Im lovin how they vibrate a lil when you turn em all the way up, kinda gives the feelin you get when youre in a car, couldnt stop smilin the whole way through the first track I was playin.

They leak soooo much sound though, I took em off and overed the cups with my hands and people next to you are clearly gonna be able to hear every word in whatever song youre listenin to. Its just as ignant as playin music on your cell phone on the bus, but hey I dont really give a %@@% when it comes down to it. Now Im just hopin they dont snap otherwise Ima have to hit up Best Buy and make em hook it up wit some HDs cuz they screwed me plenty in the past.

Got my shipping info at midnight, should be receiving my package today 
pimp.gif

ordered on the 30th btw

Got my shipping info at midnight, should be receiving my package today 
pimp.gif

ordered on the 30th btw

so i plugged my pair into my work comp and been playing some music through them for over 2 days already in an attempt to burn them in. am i just wasting my time? feel like buying some sennheisers or something else highly touted by audiophiles to see if i'm really missing out. i'm not even listening to flac files - only mp3 so i'm wondering how much of a difference the quality would make. maybe if apple ever allows flac files on ipod/iphones (not jailbroken). thoughts anyone?

so i plugged my pair into my work comp and been playing some music through them for over 2 days already in an attempt to burn them in. am i just wasting my time? feel like buying some sennheisers or something else highly touted by audiophiles to see if i'm really missing out. i'm not even listening to flac files - only mp3 so i'm wondering how much of a difference the quality would make. maybe if apple ever allows flac files on ipod/iphones (not jailbroken). thoughts anyone?

UPDATE:   Called in Jan 4 for update on order that i placed on Dec 30, guy gave me tracking # over the phone.  Received Dre Beats Studio today Jan 5.  Shipped from NV and i live in Socal. Used the free shipping option and received it next day. 

Opened package and everything smelled new. Had new rubber smell on pads. Everything works great. Gonna burn it in for a few hours but everything sounds GREAT!!! Noise cancelling is really good and its very comfortable on. Listening to N.E.R.D ISO right now 

UPDATE:   Called in Jan 4 for update on order that i placed on Dec 30, guy gave me tracking # over the phone.  Received Dre Beats Studio today Jan 5.  Shipped from NV and i live in Socal. Used the free shipping option and received it next day. 

Opened package and everything smelled new. Had new rubber smell on pads. Everything works great. Gonna burn it in for a few hours but everything sounds GREAT!!! Noise cancelling is really good and its very comfortable on. Listening to N.E.R.D ISO right now 

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Honestly, the quality of your headphones matter more than the quality of your music files.

I got my Turbines and they were broke. Dropped them off at the Brisbane office and hopefully I'll get a new pair within the next week. For the price these aren't a bad deal.

Back
Top Bottom