MonsterVerse Thread = Godzilla VS Kong : Out Now On HBO MaX & Theaters

So Godzilla seems to be the side kick here or the backup. This new foe who I think is completely original still doesn’t look like a credible threat. Either he transforms or has an army on par with the planet of the apes. I’ll be watching though, wonder if coach shows up

Loving all this Godzilla content 🔥

Godzilla Minus One was the best Godzilla movie I have seen, even my wife thought it was good. The human element was the most compelling and heavy I have seen. The WWII time piece was just chefs kiss!

WATTBA!! 🔥🔥🔥
DAP

And props to supporting quality Kaiju
So Godzilla seems to be the side kick here or the backup. This new foe who I think is completely original still doesn’t look like a credible threat. Either he transforms or has an army on par with the planet of the apes. I’ll be watching though, wonder if coach shows up
Meh. I really wish Minus One hadn’t dropped around the same time as this trailer. One is Chik Fil A. The other McDonalds.

Ya could spoil it by clicking on that video I posted whereby it gives a general idea of the threat(s).

‘Godzilla Minus One’: A monster movie with a giant heart

‘Godzilla Minus One' Review: A Kaiju Feature as Emotionally Involving as It Is Scary

Review: ‘Godzilla Minus One’ Is One Of 2023’s Greatest Films

The result is that Godzilla Minus One is the best Godzilla film ever made, and a masterpiece of kaiju cinema — a statement I’m sure many fans and cinephiles will disagree with (indeed, I suspect even director Yamazaki might take exception to my declaration of his film’s dominant status in the series).

Why Godzilla plays so differently in America and Japan

Last edited:
I thought those videos along with these new links you posted were only covering the minus one film? I'll most likely avoid any fan theory videos at this time regardless though.

Some spoilers be careful.

This is the fan theory and minor spoilers.
I thought those videos along with these new links you posted were only covering the minus one film? I'll most likely avoid any fan theory videos at this time regardless though.
Those links I just posted are covering Minus One. Overall, positive reviews. Some are calling it one of the best movies of the year.

Man o man.

Gotta say Godzilla Minus One probably 8/10. Maybe higher. Best Godzilla movie. Probably better than Shin Godzilla because the tension was on humanity overcoming this insurmountable threat. Shin was great in its inept bureaucracy, horror (Godzilla constantly changing), and Evangelion monster battles. But I found the human story under the shadow of WW II very compelling.

That Godzilla would kill Kong. His breath was like a nuclear bomb.
My son said the same thing. Minus One breath was a nuclear blast. Loved all the scenes where he used it.
Godzilla Minus one movie was excellent.

My son said the same thing. Minus One breath was a nuclear blast. Loved all the scenes where he used it.
Godzilla Minus one movie was excellent.
DAP. Another fan and ticket to show the appreciation.
Japan showing that a back to basics Godzilla movie with decent human drama can be good while Da US is going straight ultra instinct
More like Rose'. Maybe the sequel where Godzilla and Kong team up in a buddy cop comedy.

That running scene is the only part that took me out. Gave me the same vibes as that Predator and Sanaa Lathan in AVP. Super cheesy:lol:

theyre gon have to give us this eventually

1701720829829.gif

Back
Top Bottom