MonsterVerse Thread = Godzilla VS Kong : Out Now On HBO MaX & Theaters

Why was Godzilla in the desert in the most recent episode of monarch?

And where in the time line will monarch the show fit into Godzilla and Kong a new empire?

Edit just saw it takes place before king of monsters

Screenshot_20231217_224559_Chrome.jpg

Monarch on AppleTV was really good

i have seen Minus One but the show also tells the human story in the Monsterverse done right

i hope a season 2 gets greenlit

Amazing finale! The human story was annoying at the beginning of the show but then they brought it home in the finale.

When Keiko felt the gravity of how long she’s been in the other realm, the actress really did an amazing job showing those emotions. Mannnnn what a scene!!

Plus ending it with Kong was just perfection!

Monarch definitely had a good human story but Minus One is still top tier. I hope goin forward they keep the writing of incorporating humans in the story believable and well written.

Amazing finale! The human story was annoying at the beginning of the show but then they brought it home in the finale.

When Keiko felt the gravity of how long she’s been in the other realm, the actress really did an amazing job showing those emotions. Mannnnn what a scene!!

Plus ending it with Kong was just perfection!

Monarch definitely had a good human story but Minus One is still top tier. I hope goin forward they keep the writing of incorporating humans in the story believable and well written.
ngl I shed a tear when Keiko saw the son at the end. That actress is amazing, the dynamic between her and Kurt Russell was crazy too. Very well done how they connected things, hoping season two bridges things to current time.

ngl I shed a tear when Keiko saw the son at the end. That actress is amazing, the dynamic between her and Kurt Russell was crazy too. Very well done how they connected things, hoping season two bridges things to current time.
You are right! Definitely almost shed a tear too with Keiko & her son, had me thinkin of my Mom n’ish 😂

If Season 2 bridges the gap of King of Monsters & Godzilla vs Kong! Mannnnn that would be somethin. Might rewatch all of the Monsterverse movies now.

Back
Top Bottom