MonsterVerse Thread = Godzilla VS Kong : Out Now On HBO MaX & Theaters

Interstellar Movie @Interstellarnow
Follow

The new full length trailer according to the reports runs 2 minutes and 24 seconds, set to drop next week in front of 'Godzilla'.

Man - I've watched the '99 Godzilla, Cloverfield, and Pacific Rim the last couple of days. If there are any other giant monster movies you'd recommend lemme know - I'm in the mood :lol:

I have a feeling this movie is going to eclipse all of them. I can't wait.

You can check out Monsters by the same director of Godzilla, Gareth Edwards. That is actually that led to him directing this film though it's more of a human drama than a full blown giant monster flick.

Troll Hunter isn't so bad, despite the name and description.

I'd definitely be down to watch Monsters. I keep hearing about it, I keep forgetting to watch it lol.

the host was pretty good. its a korean movie i think. although i think the monster isnt that big tho

i LOVED Cloverfiekd btw

loved Pacific Rim too. leads were dull tho. shoulda been replaced with Brad Pitt and Lily Thai

Last edited:
As a resident of Vancouver, and remembering seeing them film by my office downtown, and seeing as it's obviously downtown Vancouver - why can't we just have it take place in Vancouver? Why does it have to be San Fran? We not good enough for crazy **** to take place in our city or what? Y'all forgot where the Olympics was in 2010??

Last edited:
You can check out Monsters by the same director of Godzilla, Gareth Edwards. That is actually that led to him directing this film though it's more of a human drama than a full blown giant monster flick.

Troll Hunter isn't so bad, despite the name and description.
the host was pretty good. its a korean movie i think. although i think the monster isnt that big tho
All of these are great recommendations, look at Gojira (1954)  and the original Gamera too. 

Troll Hunter is amazing, actually got me to research trolls haha

Not sure if it qualifies but maybe The Myst too

Last edited:
Man - I've watched the '99 Godzilla, Cloverfield, and Pacific Rim the last couple of days. If there are any other giant monster movies you'd recommend lemme know - I'm in the mood
laugh.gif

I have a feeling this movie is going to eclipse all of them. I can't wait.
Super 8, The Thing, The Mist!

This movie isn't what I think it is, is it?

Godzilla bout to be the good guy or something..

I thought the Mist sucked, ending had a shock factor but overall I wouldn't watch it again. Felt like an Shamalalayalyanlalalayan film with a twist in the end.

Super 8, Monsters. On my to do list this coming Friday. My understanding is that Super 8 isn't a monster movie though.

This movie isn't what I think it is, is it?

Godzilla bout to be the good guy or something..

An anti hero if you want to get technical.
Most of his movies he been an anti hero
Except when he fought mothra and a couple others
But he usually is the anti hero in the old school movies
I used to love the sci-fi channel Godzilla marathon

Hyped doesn't even describe how I feel after this clip.
My only gripe is they should've kept the monsters out of the trailers, so when you finally see them it's epic.
Super 8 is more of an alien invasion than a giant minster flick.
More of an E.T. with a big a** alien.  To be honest, I was disappointed.  Whenever I see a monster/alien movie I want to be scared out of my mind, not some feel-good s***
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom