Monta Ellis is the 2nd best player in the league

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

Originally Posted by friscostylez

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Thats good. He should be confident. If a someone asked me whos the best i would say me. Just confidence.
exactly what his would have he said?
"hmm, kobe probably the best. then there's lebron. After Lebron, there's Melo, Chris Paul, D.Wade, and Dwight. You can't forget the rising stars of the league like Durant or Roy"
indifferent.gif

He could've said he feels he can hang with anybody in the league.  That's a confident statement.  Saying he's the 2nd best player in the league is downright foolishness.  And if you're gonna go down that road, why not go the full Paul Pierce route and tout yourself as the GOAT?
I'm pretty sure Monta was just joking man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

Originally Posted by friscostylez

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Thats good. He should be confident. If a someone asked me whos the best i would say me. Just confidence.
exactly what his would have he said?
"hmm, kobe probably the best. then there's lebron. After Lebron, there's Melo, Chris Paul, D.Wade, and Dwight. You can't forget the rising stars of the league like Durant or Roy"
indifferent.gif

He could've said he feels he can hang with anybody in the league.  That's a confident statement.  Saying he's the 2nd best player in the league is downright foolishness.  And if you're gonna go down that road, why not go the full Paul Pierce route and tout yourself as the GOAT?
I'm pretty sure Monta was just joking man
laugh.gif
Yeah, I want to see more than just that little excerpt. It could be very possible that he was joking or if the quote was taken out of context.

I know Monta isn't the sharpest tool in the shed (by a long shot), but even he can't be that dumb... can he?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

i swere some people cant read. this thread has nothing to with tyreke evans
laugh.gif

You mad because the spotlight was taken away from your lil mans Ellis?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by daprescription

Chris Paul/Deron Williams/Dwight Howard/Lebron/Wade
Evans will be better than one of them in a couple years? I didn't even mention Durant
laugh.gif

Yup. The kid's game is ahead of his time. His game is very similar to how Lebron played at his age.

Ofcourse no one would see it now, because he's a rookie and he plays on a bad team.

He can slash, shoot, play D, handles like M5 on a an open road and grabs boards like a vet.

Yes. Tyreke will be a TOP 5 player in the league in a couple of years..

Tyreke can shoot?
roll.gif

I swear, the Warriors system gives the most inflated stats of any team in the league, other than maybe the Knicks. Feels like every night there's some dude that you've barely heard of that puts up monster numbers.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

I swear, the Warriors system gives the most inflated stats of any team in the league, other than maybe the Knicks. Feels like every night there's some dude that you've barely heard of that puts up monster numbers.
How are the Warriors stats more inflated than the Suns?  Serious question. 

I bet you 90% of the players in the NBA that produce quality stats feel as though they're the 2nd or 3rd best player in the league behind Kobe and LeBron. It's a confident statement by Monta that has way too many of yall upset right now.

Back
Top Bottom