Montana NTers?

Columbus Ohio.

I’ve lived many places and been to and thru every state (from a young age)

I’m done with city life/people

Remember me and when you get set up I’ll drive out and help (or just kick it lol)

This is my speed

A bunch of space

And people who value space

yeah man, I like it out that way. I always go somewhere out west every summer I feel like it’s about to get expensive af out there soon to buy so I’m just trying to lock down a little land in the mountains and I can build later when I can afford it.

I’ll hit you up, we can blast targets in my future yard. :lol: :pimp:

Ya'll see any cool hypercars in Montana :emoji_eyes: considering registration is significantly cheaper than other states.

Nah
It’s money out here tho

But when I was in Fargo North Dakota

Across from my hotel

Two m3s an m5 and an m6 lined up lmao

All carboned out and all that

I was like sheesh

yeah man, I like it out that way. I always go somewhere out west every summer I feel like it’s about to get expensive af out there soon to buy so I’m just trying to lock down a little land in the mountains and I can build later when I can afford it.

I’ll hit you up, we can blast targets in my future yard. :lol: :pimp:
I’m already there. Lmao

Yeah you just missed all the smoke. Out of nowhere we got about 4 or 5 fires then a pretty big one in bozeman that burned big/fast for a weekend then some rain came and slowed it down. About 3 days later the smoke from oregon and cali fires rolled in and hung around for about a week.

This was on the 15th, on the road to my house. Normally there's huge mountain view there

38913.jpeg

Took this today on the same road

20200930_174247.jpg

With Covid pretty much every weekend from mid June thru a cpl weeks ago we camped and were out on the lake

Normally we go about 4 or 5 times maybe but all this time with nothing else to do, and i wasnt playing baseball sooo...

20200930_193455.jpg

Took this today on the same road

20200930_174247.jpg
man this photo looks almost exactly like driving into Mt Scott or the rest of the Ouchita Mountain Range in lawton/ft sill/elgin/medicine park, except there would be several deer peppered in there, maybe buffalo and longhorn if you are on the right side of the reserve

Same weather here in mn too. It will get better next week. Maybe sooner for you guys. :emoji_slight_frown:

Back
Top Bottom