Mood Muzik 3 Sales up to 25,000 so Far

Joined Apr 1, 2006
Not sure if it's true but... Are You In That Mood Yet???

_

"Who kill Hip-Hop? Was it the South-NO, East Coast hate for each other-No, West Coast-No!!! You know these guys... You see them everyday... They ya boys, you know... Washington, Lincoln, Hamilton, Jackson, Grant, & Franklin!!!" CA$H Killed Hip-Hop

Joined Jan 21, 2004
Support the dude
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

Joined Apr 1, 2006
Quote:[hr][/hr]I'm one of them.[hr][/hr]

I 2nd that... lol
"Who kill Hip-Hop? Was it the South-NO, East Coast hate for each other-No, West Coast-No!!! You know these guys... You see them everyday... They ya boys, you know... Washington, Lincoln, Hamilton, Jackson, Grant, & Franklin!!!" CA$H Killed Hip-Hop

Joined Sep 10, 2005
I'll be purchasing. I really enjoyed MM2.
Team Negrodamus​

TEAMMARVEL​

Postive Vibes Make Positive Lives​

Joined Aug 16, 2006
If I buy it from the African dude on Market St. in Newark does it still get scanned???? How do you accurately calculate mixtape sales???? I'm curious..........

Joined Feb 26, 2005
Well if the only way to pre-order it is through www.joebudden.org than that isn't true. Because when I ordered, that article was already out and I was order #100
TEAM
Google​
We're Feeling Lucky​
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

Joined Sep 25, 2004
Quote:[hr][/hr]If I buy it from the African dude on Market St. in Newark does it still get scanned???? How do you accurately calculate mixtape sales???? I'm curious..........[hr][/hr]
Materialist Not a Realist
S.O.S.A​

Joined May 28, 2005
Quote:[hr][/hr]Well if the only way to pre-order it is through www.joebudden.org than that isn't true. Because when I ordered, that article was already out and I was order #100[hr][/hr]
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......
"WE like some wild COWBOYS comin to get YOU at high noon"

FS: Retro Jordan 5(black and silver)sz. 10.5 $150: Black Foams 11.5,$220

Joined Aug 22, 2005
i still need to preorder it.
MM and MM2 was too much fire, i still bump to this day,
Its official, we official, like officials, Class of 2007, I love yall stay up

Joined Dec 1, 2002
i hope so,,,,, labels take stuff like that into account (how many units you can move on your own).

maybe it will help him land a big deal.
What if heaven was hell and vice versa,,, if i told you go to hell would you think I cursed ya? - Pastor Troy

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now