More 2010 release news

Always hated the Snakeskins
sick.gif

However, I do love me some 2s and 3s
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Watch them release Concords with Snakeskin patent instead of regular... SMH....

But the III packs sound promising. I love the III's. Hopefully we will get the White Cements and the True Blues in one pack! Yeah, I know I'm dreaming. But still...

Then they wouldn't be Concords now would they? SMH. We have already known the Snake Skins were making a comeback this year as well as these Retro II's.Hyped none the less. Good post.

damn! more packages? JB need to cut that crap out. hopefully we get pictures real soon. i'm more curious about the IIIs colorway.

thanks

Get outta here with spectulation.... Put comfirmed releases only..... Not "I hear JB is making a rainbow color III from some guy at the Nike outlet...Better get that on Niketalk..." Save that for ISS please

My ninja sources tell me that we'll have 2 XI Retros, not mentioned in this thread, later this year. Trust me, you WILL be happy this yr.

idk man.. i think i am gunna pass on the packs...and if those 11's look good, ill cop. Only if they look good, and i dont think they will. ##+% the spacejams had me jumping up in joy : )

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Maybe a return of these:
air-jordan-11-low-snake-skin-white-black-navy.jpg

I remember I got these like 2 weeks early & had so many girls jocking me at school
laugh.gif
I'd cop if they look decent.
Knowing JB, I bet they'll release that colorway...as a MID

Back
Top Bottom