More Advertisements??

KMante

Staff member
eek.gif
 I don't know if it is just me, but I'm starting to see advertisements in people's comments in threads now 
ohwell.gif

Does anybody else see this?? 
nerd.gif

i have the same problem. ridiculous. they also have videos. i had 3 videos going on while browsing one page!

I'm getting them as well

Yuku needs to stop this. I pay my monthly NT membership every month just like everyone else.

I haven't seen that yet, but I am noticing an extra 728x90 ad unit beneath the familiar square ad unit we're used to seeing at the top of the page. 
To be clear:  our staff did NOT approve these ads.  

This is apparently something Yuku has decided to implement on their own.  

I think it's a bad idea, as anything that ENCOURAGES our users to block our advertising is bad for us and it's bad for the charities we support with our ad revenue.  

It's one thing to change the layout to be more space efficient.  I can understand that.  It's quite another to just stack ads on top of ads in a blatant cash grab, and that is completely unacceptable.  

I'm going to contact CrowdGather, which owns Yuku, now and see if I can get to the bottom of this.  Again, this is NOT something the staff has implemented voluntarily and we really appreciate your patience. .  

not even going to screen cap since Meth gets the point by now. Just saying it is happening to me too. Thanks Meth for all your work

Back
Top Bottom