More Air Prestos?

Relax, buddy. No one is hating. I just gave my honest opinion on boost's. No "Nike Only" bubble here, that's why I posted in the Presto thread, to get my input and thoughts.

My opinion, not yours, don't get butt hurt for no reason. Sorry I am not a fan of the boost, that's me, others are. End of story.

Just breathe......

Yeaaaah okay. :lol:

Sounds like you want others to agree with you to make your opinion more valid. Its that serious you needed to make a paragraph out of it? Sounds like youre the one that needs to relax. :lol:

I def woudnt size down in these FK Prestos though. Anyone else feel like the collar is a tad too lose? Wish it was a bit tighter on the ankle like the Mercurials.

Hmm ok thanks, seems like to begin with everyone was saying size down there's loads of room in the toe box to now when people are saying definitely wouldn't size down! Will give my thoughts when they arrive for anyone else in the same situation

Yeaaaah okay.
laugh.gif

Sounds like you want others to agree with you to make your opinion more valid. Its that serious you needed to make a paragraph out of it? Sounds like youre the one that needs to relax.
laugh.gif

I def woudnt size down in these FK Prestos though. Anyone else feel like the collar is a tad too lose? Wish it was a bit tighter on the ankle like the Mercurials.
Lol, ok..... I need people to agree with me to feel better. Good laugh. Thanks, man. If you want to discuss further, just send a message.

Back to presto talk..

Last edited:
I went .5 down based on people's advice... Feel like I'm going to regret that when they finally arrive

I think it's personal preference and both prob fit. I don't like my shoes as snug as some. I'm a true 12. Have both a L and an XL in the recent prestos. Though I prefer the XL, the L def fits. Let us know when you get yours in though!

So just tried on a pair of the triple white lows. They didn't have a 10.

9 length wise is fine, just too narrow.

But god damn these are comfortable.

Placed an order for a size 10 off Finish Line. Excited!

Last edited:
 I think it's personal preference and both prob fit. I don't like my shoes as snug as some. I'm a true 12. Have both a L and an XL in the recent prestos. Though I prefer the XL, the L def fits. Let us know when you get yours in though!
It's definitely preference.

I wouldn't buy this shoe without trying a pair on and if I did, It'd be the size of previous Prestos' before seeking online advice.

Asking "how do these fit" is pretty trivial

Last edited:
It's definitely preference.
I wouldn't buy this shoe without trying a pair on and if I did, It'd be the size of previous Prestos' before seeking online advice.

Asking "how do these fit" is pretty trivial

To be fair I don't live anywhere near a store that would get these in and the last presto i brought was lettered sizing so I would of said it was quite important to get feedback online...

Ok thanks for the info. Yes will give feedback when they arrive!

Ruvilla has a few pairs for $71 shipped including triple blacks, use code villa20 for 20% off

Ok so they arrived today and I think I'll be returning to go TTS. Although i prefer a snug fit I think it will annoy me over time as it's just a fraction too short length wise.

For reference I'm and L in original prestos and 10.5 UK/ 45.5 in air max, Jordan etc

Back
Top Bottom