More Air Prestos?

Am I the only one who rather wear Presto's than any Adidas Boost /Ultra Boost shoe?

Not a fan of the looks of the NMD/Ultra Boost, tried both of them on in-store and not a fan at all, doesn't appeal to me at all. Everyone seems to be caught up on the Boost hype?

Just not buying into it right now, much rather prefer the Presto looks/feel/comfort wise. Like most, I need to grab the Presto Flyknit on sale. Hopefully soon.

I for sure prefer the Presto looks wise.
I hopped on the Boost after an Assoc talked me into trying them on(was looking for a work shoe for a lot of standing). I was out initially simply due to the look, but once I had them on, I'd never felt anything like it, Presto included. I have both and wear both but I've been in Presto's all week, the look is way more ill and the comfort isn't far behind. I will say if I'm not standing/walking I much prefer the comfort of the presto as far as the fit.
Throw in the disgusting hype behind Boost and it's an easy pass when they release and an easier pass when picking something from the closet to wear and look jiggy because the Boost aren't that pretty, to me.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who rather wear Presto's than any Adidas Boost /Ultra Boost shoe?

Not a fan of the looks of the NMD/Ultra Boost, tried both of them on in-store and not a fan at all, doesn't appeal to me at all. Everyone seems to be caught up on the Boost hype?

Just not buying into it right now, much rather prefer the Presto looks/feel/comfort wise. Like most, I need to grab the Presto Flyknit on sale. Hopefully soon.

Boosts are incredibly comfortable (I only got the 350s, but I've tried on UBs). Aesthetically, I'm a fan. The NMDs have been growing on me too.

But the price kinda turns me off.

Don't know why NMD's being discussed. Comfort on those suck

But I'll say ultra does require break in time and the presto is one of if not the most comfty Nike. Over a long period of time and won't have your foot hurting when you take them off etc

Don't know why NMD's being discussed. Comfort on those suck

But I'll say ultra does require break in time and the presto is one of if not the most comfty Nike. Over a long period of time and won't have your foot hurting when you take them off etc

Love NMD's but I agree, not the comfiest shoe out there. UB's are a whole nother level, but these Presto's are damn comfy as well. Wore em all day for a standing job and not once did my feet hurt or feel tired.

Love NMD's but I agree, not the comfiest shoe out there. UB's are a whole nother level, but these Presto's are damn comfy as well. Wore em all day for a standing job and not once did my feet hurt or feel tired.
ive said this before and ill say it again, if ultraboosts are a 10/10 prestos, sock darts, huaraches, huarache nms are all 9/10. i love my ultraboosts but prestos definitely ar comparable in terms of comfort

Lunar Epics are pretty up there too, I just dont like how high you feel off the ground.

I dont think ive ever tried on a pair of Huaraches. :lol:

indifferent.gif
 you can wear Nike AND Adidas bud. Just let it go...It's not "hype" dude it's real. 

FK Ultra Prestos are quite comfy, but I agree with the post above, UBs are still 10/10 

Last edited:
:stoneface:  you can wear Nike AND Adidas bud. Just let it go...It's not "hype" dude it's real. 

FK Ultra Prestos are quite comfy, but I agree with the post above, UBs are still 10/10 

You cannot deny that boost is fueled by hype.

Adidas is just using nikes tactics of spread out shipments which causes the sell outs.

No one ever mentioned adidas in the other brands threads until Kanye went to the 3 stripes.

Even the new balance/asic collectors admitted RF drew them to the brands.

i absolutely agree with this statement. im not taking away from the fact that they are quality shoes but hype is like 90% of what moves these shoes. other wise why else arent rocket boosts and pure boosts flying off the shelves just as quickly? both models witll full boost soles and similar levels of comfort.

Just pulled the trigger on a flyknit presto ID, I couldn't resist the combo. Presto's are one of the most comfortable pairs that I picked up this year.

:stoneface:  you can wear Nike AND Adidas bud. Just let it go...It's not "hype" dude it's real. 

Adidas is just using nikes tactics of spread out shipments which causes the sell outs.

No one ever mentioned adidas in the other brands threads until Kanye went to the 3 stripes.

Even the new balance/asic collectors admitted RF drew them to the brands

Pretty much. I remember having the Boost about 6 or so months before the hype. Everyone clowned em. Same folks clowning, copped pairs after they saw other do it. :lol:

Last edited:
I am not sure if this is the right place to post these but here's my new pair of Air Prestos! Was my first pair of Nike shoes as a kid (Shady Milkman) and didn't realise that have been rereleased for a while until browsing around Nike one day.  Wanted something to replace my Air Max and they finally arrived today! They are just as comfortable as I remember them to be!

Even the new balance/asic collectors admitted RF drew them to the brands.

i absolutely agree with this statement. im not taking away from the fact that they are quality shoes but hype is like 90% of what moves these shoes. other wise why else arent rocket boosts and pure boosts flying off the shelves just as quickly? both models witll full boost soles and similar levels of comfort.
You guys been living in your weird little "Nike Only" bubble lol. That's fine. But you're totally wrong. Hate at your own peril. 

Last edited:

You guys been living in your weird little "Nike Only" bubble lol. That's fine. But you're totally wrong. Hate at your own peril. 
I'm not part of this Nike Only bubble, cuz I do own pure boosts and a pair of energy boosts. But even I can tell you that hardly anyone was on the Ultra Boost wave til Kanye gave the cosign. The black pair with/purple heel cup was widely available to most places. I too wonder why the pure boosts and rocket boosts sit on shelves and go on discount while the ultra is the only one selling out. 

To keep this focused on prestos: Excuse me if I missed this but does anyone know of the low cut flyknit prestos are still scheduled to release? I remember sample pics of an off white pair and a purple pair but haven't heard a word about them since. Not sure how i feel about the ankle sleeve 

Tell me more about the Nike bubble im in.

Those are my third pair of Ultraboosts and my second pair of rocket boosts. As you can see they've been worn often too. I wouldn't judge a shoe on its comfort of I haven't tried it myself.

Ultra boosts are a great sneaker no doubt but those claiming that they're the best ever or that nothing compares more than likely has been wearing runners/trainers for very long or only have experience in leather based shoes before wearing ultraboosts.

Last edited:
I'm not part of this Nike Only bubble, cuz I do own pure boosts and a pair of energy boosts. But even I can tell you that hardly anyone was on the Ultra Boost wave til Kanye gave the cosign. The black pair with/purple heel cup was widely available to most places. I too wonder why the pure boosts and rocket boosts sit on shelves and go on discount while the ultra is the only one selling out. 

Cause there's literally no hype on those models. Almost any full boost soled shoe is almost as comfortable as ultraboosts, the ultra boosts get the edge cause of the sock like fit of the prime knit, but if you're like me and you don't particularly care for how snug your shoes fit than pure boosts, rocket boosts, and energy boosts feel almost identical on foot because they all allow your foot to sit directly on the boost material.

A broken in pair of presto especially the tech fleece ones have boost like comforts to them, and so do the tech fleece sock darts.

First time seeing the new prestos. Someone in my gym was wearing the all black CW. Looked nice.

Relax, buddy. No one is hating. I just gave my honest opinion on boost's. No "Nike Only" bubble here, that's why I posted in the Presto thread, to get my input and thoughts.

My opinion, not yours, don't get butt hurt for no reason. Sorry I am not a fan of the boost, that's me, others are. End of story.

Just breathe......

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom