More Air Prestos?

MC Prestos ready for pick up [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]. I'll post pics when I get them

Just picked them up. Beautiful!

how long did it take from order to arrival at your door?

With this new Presto sizing (no half sizes), if youre between a size, do you suggest that we go size up or down?

The set is looking fire.  I almost want to pick up the whole set.  These clear shots make me believe, they're releasing soon.  I'm guessing July-August.

Last edited:
[emoji]9757[/emoji][emoji]9757[/emoji][emoji]9757[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

^ I've done several crossfit and running workouts in them, they haven't bothered me a bit. Maybe long distance would be a nuisance.

These pics look wayyy better than the stock photo of the volts im in lol hopefully hype stays at a minium and we get a wide release. For me its either the volts or the black pair but I hope the sizing is consistent with the lows cause they seem rather long I assume those are a bigger size than what we normally get for sample pairs in pics. Not over 180 I hope? 
ohwell.gif

lol damn! Idk why I thought it was a retro runner the whole time

They are prob ok to run in but I always thought of them as more of a lifestyle sneaker. I could be wrong though

Im not sure about the original, but the new wave are indeed lifestyles. Anything in a red NIke box is a lifestyle, and orange is for running.

Originals were marketed as a runner. The only place you could really find these around my way back in 2000/01 was Finishline. Footlockers never got them and they were few and far between at Footactions. Back then a lot of Nikes shoes were divided among stores by their purpose. Finishline got runners, Footlocker got New basketball shoes and Footaction got Retro/Casual. Lots of exclusives divided by purpose in this era as well. Finishline had exclusive Tailwind colorways, Basketball shoes like the Max Duncan 2000 were sold exclusively at Footlockers and Footactions had a ton of Flight 89 and Dunk colorways that weren't available anywhere else.

Originals were marketed as a runner. The only place you could really find these around my way back in 2000/01 was Finishline. Footlockers never got them and they were few and far between at Footactions. Back then a lot of Nikes shoes were divided among stores by their purpose. Finishline got runners, Footlocker got New basketball shoes and Footaction got Retro/Casual. Lots of exclusives divided by purpose in this era as well. Finishline had exclusive Tailwind colorways, Basketball shoes like the Max Duncan 2000 were sold exclusively at Footlockers and Footactions had a ton of Flight 89 and Dunk colorways that weren't available anywhere else.

Correct. I think I bought my first pair at Concepts in 2000 when they used to be in the back of The Tannery. Prestos were originally part of the Alpha Project and were marketed for running. I think I ran in mine once or twice but they Didn't have the pronation support that I need.

Your post brought back memories. Footaction had some great Dunks and Flight 89's summer of 2000.

Back
Top Bottom