More Air Prestos?

End has 25% summer preview sale. Tried it on these Presto's, maybe it'll work for the other colors as well?

Code: SALEPREVIEW

End has 25% summer preview sale. Tried it on these Presto's, maybe it'll work for the other colors as well?

Code: SALEPREVIEW

Repped. Thanks for the heads up. I'd rather order from End than 99% of US sites. Their shipping is extremely quick.

Is that wolf grey for the midsole and white on the crashpad? I was looking at these photos thinking there was 2 diff shades of white but it might just be my old *** Dell lol. 
That is absolutely a wolf grey midsole with a white crash pad. The flyknit color is technically black/ anthracite. . . Hope this helps.

Posting late because it didn't cross my mind to post in here when I first saw this but...

Did anyone else get a notification from SNKRS 4 days ago that looked like this ?

Was that price a mistake?
Is this a clearance item?

Posting late because it didn't cross my mind to post in here when I first saw this but...

Did anyone else get a notification from SNKRS 4 days ago that looked like this ?

Was that price a mistake?
Is this a clearance item?

Had a pair of those back in the day. :wow: :smokin

Just picked up a pair of the White/White/Black Prestos earlier. Missed these. :smokin
13461005_10153762659488736_1100740626_o.jpg

Last edited:
Wore these the past 2 days at Universal & Islands of Adventure. 1 day we were there 11am-10pm. No pain or discomfort until the end of the day standing for 30+ minutes watching the finale show. Overall very comfortable & stylish shoe. Definitely gonna be my shoe of choice when we come back to go to Disney World. 

Back
Top Bottom