More Air Prestos?

Just came in, overall I'm pretty happy with them. I wish the lightning graphic would of stayed true to the OGs but not a deal breaker by any means

So whats the general consensus about these? I can't get a gauge on if people are satisfied. I had a pair back in the day but now a days with so many releases i can't be copping solely off nostalgia. I need to feel as if I got my moneys worth (comfort in these is my main concern).

So whats the general consensus about these? I can't get a gauge on if people are satisfied. I had a pair back in the day but now a days with so many releases i can't be copping solely off nostalgia. I need to feel as if I got my moneys worth (comfort in these is my main concern).

Overall IMO this is a solid retro.

I love mine! I like the darker blue on the 2015 better than the older model. Granted, this is my first pair of prestos, but Ive been a fan for a bit. Im very happy with mine. Super comfy as well

Someone care to explain how the sizing works? I'm a true 9.5. Kinda have flat feet or wide feet if that matters

Repped, got my size in the brutal honeys
Honestly one of the most comfortable shoes I own, another nice thing is for those with flat feet or arch issues compared to other minimal runners I find that these offer some nice support

People have commented on the comfort. It's still definitely there.

Side note: Not sure it it has been discussed - has anyone else noticed the change in the sizing? I just noticed it and I'm wondering if this is the main reason for the sizing discrepancies everyone's been discussing. Old Eastbay image taken from Prestology via IG.

People have commented on the comfort. It's still definitely there.

Side note: Not sure it it has been discussed - has anyone else noticed the change in the sizing? I just noticed it and I'm wondering if this is the main reason for the sizing discrepancies everyone's been discussing. Old Eastbay image taken from Prestology via IG.

It's been discussed, the first run of Prestos had different sizing compared to all the releases after 2004

I'm a true 11.5, can anyone confirm what size I should get? are these running tts to what Nike says on the box?

Also - Firmament Berlin and Overkill got a restock on the black and white with sizes still available and some other UK sites are getting restocks now!

Last edited:
I'm a true 11.5, can anyone confirm what size I should get? are these running tts to what Nike says on the box?

Also - Firmament Berlin and Overkill got a restock on the black and white with sizes still available and some other UK sites are getting restocks now!

Go with the L. I'm the same size and the fit is spot on.

Last edited:

I wonder if US shops get more of the whites? !

what's more limited, trouble at home (lightnings) OR brutal honey?
I noticed that at least for me it was much harder to find a L in the honeys. I'd say over all though that the allocation is prob about the same

Been trying to look past the issue but it's been hard. Has anyone else noticed the mesh they used for the inside of the lightnings is like sand paper? It grips your socks and pulls it super tight against the toes making them uncomfortable. I don't recall this being the saw with the OG anyone with both feel free to chime in, seems like they cheaped out in the worst area of the shoe.

Last edited:
Got my lightnings for $94, happy bout that .ebay buy it now for $115 and had $21 in eBay bucks

Back
Top Bottom