More Air Prestos?

Anybody else order from UBIQ? Apparently they don't send confirmation emails it seems

I'm bursting to know of more releases. This shoe is so awesome.

I share your enthusiasm, I'm looking forward to seeing what Nike has instore . Hopefully a lot more og retros and I'd def like to see some new original cw's as well

Last edited:
had no trouble picking up the lightnings, im finding it harder to find the brutal honeys. I have an extra XS in the lightnings ill trade for a S in the brutal honeys if anyone has :D :rofl:

I'm on the hunt for a pair of brutal honey in a L again it seems, UBIQ cancelled my order :/

I wish I could find the brutal ho

Was it for the xl from last week?

Yeah, it was from the restock last week it was a L. If anyone could lead me in the direction of a L in the honeys for retail I'd appreciate it!

Last edited:
Finally picked up my Trouble At Homes today and you guys had me scared out of my mind on sizing. I have to learn to stop paying attention to the NT size folks. These L's fit me just like every other size L Presto I've ever had since 2000.

Either way, glad to have them again. Sold most of mine off back in 2005 and only kept 2 pairs.

Peace,
J

Not sure if this if this is the right forum for this but... 

I recently got a pair of the Brutal Honey Prestos in a Size Large, they are to tight, anyone have an size Extra Large they would like to trade for. I will make them work if i have to. Send Private message. 

The pairs i have from the 90's in a Large Fit, but i guess they got smaller when they got retro'ed. 

Got my lightning pair in today and they are hot. I will say this though, i do not feel like they are a $100+ sneaker. I will cop future color ways but only on discount.

Thanks Jake80, been out of the game for a while and it's changed dramatically. I had these back in the early 2000's and wore them to death. They were the Roshes before the Roshes, but way more comfy.

Thanks Jake80, been out of the game for a while and it's changed dramatically. I had these back in the early 2000's and wore them to death. They were the Roshes before the Roshes, but way more comfy.

No problem. I agree, had them back then myself and was happy to cop again this time around. Already about 10 wears on my Lightnings. Haven't worn my Brutal Honeys yet. Might break them out this weekend.

Last edited:
No problem. I agree, had them back then myself and was happy to cop again this time around. Already about 10 wears on my Lightnings. Haven't worn my Brutal Honeys yet. Might break them out this weekend.

Jake80 good looking out. Picked up an XL from that site in Canada will save the addresses of the other sites for future reference

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom