More Air Prestos?

need to make sure to buy the neon pair just so i dont miss out but really after the olive.

I havent bought prestos in actual number sizes, my black ones are a S and im usually 9.5 or 10 in kicks. What would you guys suggest for best fit?

Seeing mostly lows on feet in this thread, anybody wear the flyknit mids? Usually with or without socks? 

Also I remember getting the lunarlon prestos a couple years ago and noticed the new ones have no lunar midsole references, anyone who's had both want to enlighten on the difference feel wise? I remember I had to bail on them because they caused a sports injury in my knee to act up. Do these retros have better support?

I don't get it, so if I'm a US 10, do I get 9-10 or 10-11?

Well, whatever, I managed to buy the volt ones in the US 9-10 hopefully they fit me okay and it denied my first card because I guess it's from Germany, and I had to use another card.  The 9-10 was in my cart but I noticed on another page the 9-10 was gone but I was still able to place the order, hopefully it goes through.

Last edited:

I don't get it, so if I'm a US 10, do I get 9-10 or 10-11?
You haven't tried any of the original Tshirt sized prestos before? It's hard to tell in order to help you.

I wear an 8.5 in most sneakers and the 8-9 fits me better than any other sneaker I own... I know that probably doesnt help but my boy wears an 11 and the M(10-11) and his is a great fit. So you may want the 9-10. Unless you like more space in the toe (like extra more than necessary)

You haven't tried any of the original Tshirt sized prestos before? It's hard to tell in order to help you.

I wear an 8.5 in most sneakers and the 8-9 fits me better than any other sneaker I own... I know that probably doesnt help but my boy wears an 11 and the M(10-11) and his is a great fit. So you may want the 9-10. Unless you like more space in the toe (like extra more than necessary)
You got the volts too, $190 shipped to USA is not too bad, I'm guessing Nike Lab will drop next week here.  Well I have some black/white presto in a M and they fit good.  I'm US 10 but when I got the latest Olympic retro presto that changed to number sizing.  I got a 10 and they were too big, a 9 would have fit me perfect and I went with US 9-10 now for the Acronym and that says it's a size S.  You think I should be good?  I can always off them if anything.

You got the volts too, $190 shipped to USA is not too bad, I'm guessing Nike Lab will drop next week here.  Well I have some black/white presto in a M and they fit good.  I'm US 10 but when I got the latest Olympic retro presto that changed to number sizing.  I got a 10 and they were too big, a 9 would have fit me perfect and I went with US 9-10 now for the Acronym and that says it's a size S.  You think I should be good?  I can always off them if anything.
Yeah bro I think you'll be good. Worst case, as long as you have the funds available, you also cop when Nike releases them and try both sizes (free returns through NDC) and if you need to keep the M you can always try and offset some cost by reselling the S. And yeah I grabbed the Volts too. I didn't wanna potentially miss out via Nike and so far so good for this order. I'm gonna try for the Olives when they release stateside. 

I heard that the Nike release will be around $215 retail anyway so if you include tax I think we ended up paying less than we would have

Last edited:

Yeah bro I think you'll be good. And yeah I grabbed the Volts too. I didn't wanna potentially miss out via Nike and so far so good for this order. I'm gonna try for the Olives when they release stateside. 

I heard that the Nike release will be around $215 retail anyway so if you include tax I think we ended up paying less than we would have
Thanks man, repped, going to grab olives and the other black/bamboo color when they dropped on NL, saved a 15% discount code.  You grabbing anything on Supreme today?

Thanks man, repped, going to grab olives and the other black/bamboo color when they dropped on NL, saved a 15% discount code.  You grabbing anything on Supreme today?
YO! Thanks for reminding me. I like the Sumo Hoodie but trying to decide if I should go for it or not. It's actaully one of their original magazine ads from '94 I believe. So to me that makes it more desirable. The S crew is nice too but i've never been a huge fan of that style logo. A crewneck seems dope though. It'll be a gametime decision.

Last edited:

YO! Thanks for reminding me. I like the Sumo Hoodie but trying to decide if I should go for it or not. The S crew is nice too but i've never been a huge fan of that style logo. A crewneck seems dope though. It'll be a gametime decision. Worst case if I don't like it i'll let it go 
I just saw, shipping could take up to 10 days for the Acronyms to get here, lol.  Go in the Supreme chat, will talk more there, going to grab the rose sherpa.

Back
Top Bottom