More Air Prestos?

looks like some sizes are coming back up on ACRONYM, I was able to grab my size in the Olive pair just now
I got a confirmation email, but we'll see if it actually ships

I have the presto SP in XS and fits perfectly fine. Didnt realize I bought an XXS in the acronym today which is 7-8 supposedly. I'm 8 usually in Nike and 7 in the acr lunar force 1 so do you guys think il be ok? The sp was the presto low geneology

Yep, got all three emails right away. PayPal receipt payment, acronym payment confirm and acronym pdf confirmation.
Any chance you have a screenshot or something I could use as a reference on what to look out for? You can PM if it's not too much trouble

I'm probably worrying more than I should but I really want these and don't wanna get that dreaded cancellation notice

How would a screenshot make it better? If you get the notice then you get the notice, fretting won't help

Last edited:

How would a screenshot make it better? If you get the notice then you get the notice, fretting won't help
To make sure I have not received the one he's talking about. I have payment confirmation and have been charged through PP + PP payment conf. But if there's a third email I did not get yet i'd like to see what it entails

To make sure I have not received the one he's talking about. I have payment confirmation and have been charged through PP + PP payment conf. But if there's a third email I did not get yet i'd like to see what it entails
The email is from Acronym and the subject should say Your order at ACRONYM and it has a PDF file attached of your confirmation.

gotcha

Anyways I asked this earlier but it got lost in the Acronym release. Anybody who has had the lunarlon prestos that came out years ago and these rubber soled retros care to detail if there's a difference feel/comfort wise? And do you guys wear socks with your flyknit mids?

check your spam folder, i got the first two payment confirmations but my order confirmation was in my junk folder

gotcha

Anyways I asked this earlier but it got lost in the Acronym release. Anybody who has had the lunarlon prestos that came out years ago and these rubber soled retros care to detail if there's a difference feel/comfort wise? And do you guys wear socks with your flyknit mids?
I haven't worn my lunar presto's in forever and yes I wear socks with my flyknit ones.

Missed out too. Let's look out for each other people! Niche release, but I've been a big ACR fan for awhile. I wear 10.5, hopefully M will be good. Been hearing that they run a bit big.

Newbee question on these. How come on NDC and FNL and such there is only full sizes but ebay has half sizes? If im an 11.5 and the colorway i want is 11 and 12 which do i go with?? Im a 12 in huaraches if that helps

Last edited:
Newbee question on these. How come on NDC and FNL and such there is only full sizes but ebay has half sizes? If im an 11.5 and the colorway i want is 11 and 12 which do i go with?? Im a 12 in huaraches if that helps
Which model are you referring to? the regular Presto?

I haven't worn my lunar presto's in forever and yes I wear socks with my flyknit ones.
Thanks, never been too big on wearing sneakers with no socks and hoping these retros give more support than the lunars did

Last edited:
salty I missed this mornings drop like most, but I won't miss out whenever Lab decides to drop them or other retailers for that matter..

Back
Top Bottom