More Air Prestos?

More retro prestos dropping soon.

I need more pairs

These are the most comfortable shoes if your on your feet for hours at a time and trust me I've tried like every sneaker. Both my pairs are beat and go both for dirt cheap

Will stock up next time so I won't have to worry

i have a woven pair from 2002 and somehwere i have a ripped pair that didn't even have laces.

recently copped these for me and one for my girl

she likes em a lot and amazingly they were DS and in her size. happy camper overall

Any new info about which ones are releasing in the US and when?

Black/gold have released though only found them at Bodega and sold out...Still looking...

Man, i'm thinking about grabbing a pair. I used prestos for track and field when i was a kid. Gave me a great hop in my step!

IMO these shoes are classics, not too popular with the kids which is good so they were easy to get

Ran into Footlocker in Stockholm Sweden and an employee had the red greys on, asked him if they have them and I got a pair on sale for about 90 US dollars. Also copped them in all black. I believe Sneakersnstuff still carry them as well pretty cheap. I love both of my pairs

Damn, presto's back out! In decent colors too?

That black/grey/yellow pair were my Busch Gardens work shoes. 12 hours a day on my feet on concrete and they held up. Im a fat dude, so my presto's always looked a bit misshapen.

Comfort level was ridiculous.

Copped about 4 pairs 5-6 yrs ago when Nike outlets were practically giving them away.

Don't have any now:frown:

Can't believe the prestos sold out on NDC. People will buy anything these days.

These SAT in 2010 at footlocker for $30. All colors too.

Can't believe the prestos sold out on NDC. People will buy anything these days.

These SAT in 2010 at footlocker for $30. All colors too.
These SAT in 2000-2001 for $19.99.

The prestos are like the current roshes with all these crazy c/ws and themes. 

Yea Prestos are money. Bummed these don't have an all white midsole but whatever. At this point I'll take what I can get

Back
Top Bottom