More Air Prestos?

Due to the air Jordan Chicago 1 release I believe it took a lot of people's mind off of copping these. I copped 2 days after release here in nyc.

Damn.

I'm located in NY as well.

Anyone know where I can still scoop a pair up?

I need a XL.

-Drew

Were the black/white BR prestos a pain to get?

-Drew
They apparently went up on NDC 7 PM Friday although they were supposed to release Saturday. Ordered my pair Friday night and by Saturday morning they were sold out.

Anyone know if the black/yellow pair is set to rerelease in the US? Got a pair from the Genealogy of Free release last year but wouldn't mind another.

They apparently went up on NDC 7 PM Friday although they were supposed to release Saturday. Ordered my pair Friday night and by Saturday morning they were sold out.

Anyone know if the black/yellow pair is set to rerelease in the US? Got a pair from the Genealogy of Free release last year but wouldn't mind another.
same. they were sitting for a while that night. didn't show on the new release page so maybe that was why

It's crazy that Presto's are now selling out within hours.
I remember four or five years ago when a few colors were released and they flew under the radar. I was even able to grab a pair from an outlet via the old Nike special orders line.

I would honestly buy any pair they released from the first year of colorways. I feel like they've been sitting on gold for years and only pump out mediocre colors.

Last edited:
I remember in 2011 red, blue, and black pairs were sitting in Foot Lockers for $30. Got a red pair back then.

I would love to see Presto's back on NikeiD with their new found hype.

I remember four or five years ago when a few colors were released and they flew under the radar. I was even able to grab a pair from an outlet via the old Nike special orders line.

I would honestly buy any pair they released from the first year of colorways. I feel like they've been sitting on gold for years and only pump out mediocre colors.
Nike is so good at fooling people. Not really any difference from the last time these dropped other than Nike barely releasing any pairs and resellers knowing it. Anything that gets attention on Nice Kicks or Sneakernews is usually bound for resale glory since Nike chooses to underproduce. The whole jig props up an industry of losers - bad shoe "journalists", resellers and boutiques that rip off customers, minimum wage workers hustling on the clock. If Nike didn't do business like this, a lot of these people wouldn't be doing what they do. And Nike wouldn't keep seeing profits grow haha

Oh, and any leads on some Prestos would be nice. Wore my OG's into the ground.

Probably the most comfy Nike shoe ever( and I mean standing /working 8 hours comfortable not instant squish but my feet hurt an hour later)

Sad to see the prices they are charging now and how they are selling. Got all my fairs from outlets and scooped the geo pair pretty easy off Nike

But now with the price at 130 before tax and even more for other pairs I'll pass. Sad day. Heck even if I wanted, they are selling out now :lol:

Hate the sneaker culture and so glad I don't really care for it anymore
One of the best days ever was turning off Nike tweet notifications

Last edited:
Just hoping these white prestos drop in the U.S. And go under the radar.

Last edited:

Nike is so good at fooling people. Not really any difference from the last time these dropped other than Nike barely releasing any pairs and resellers knowing it. Anything that gets attention on Nice Kicks or Sneakernews is usually bound for resale glory since Nike chooses to underproduce. The whole jig props up an industry of losers - bad shoe "journalists", resellers and boutiques that rip off customers, minimum wage workers hustling on the clock. If Nike didn't do business like this, a lot of these people wouldn't be doing what they do. And Nike wouldn't keep seeing profits grow haha

Oh, and any leads on some Prestos would be nice. Wore my OG's into the ground.

This x1000

There isn't a huge demand for Prestos. They're selling out because they're making only a fraction of the amount they were in 2000. This is true for most Nike/JB models. With so many releases, production runs are smaller and stores are getting more models, but fewer size runs.

Most people don't want a shoe covered in lighting bolts as evidenced by the slow sales of their initial release in 2000 and the recent Lightning Hyperflights. Loud shoes like this don't appeal to the average consumer and Nike depends on limited numbers, resellers and hype generated from sneaker blogs to make these marketable to people who wouldn't bother them otherwise.

On one hand, I'm very glad to see these get re-released... but on the other it's an uphill battle trying to score a pair... why even bother. I really hope they make enough Trouble at Homes go around and allocates them properly. Chances are they won't though.

Last edited:
I'm so happy these released. They are by far my favorite nike shoe ever. My prestos from a few years back are beat to hell lmao

Old pic of my prestos, cant wait to get a fresh pair of lightnings...

I remember in 2011 red, blue, and black pairs were sitting in Foot Lockers for $30. Got a red pair back then.

ditto. good thing i got 2 pairs of the blues for the same price. I posted my DS in the b/s forum here but no one wanted them at the time so i later decided to keep them. Within the last couple weeks I've had about 8 ppl PM'ing about them. i still don't understand the hype/demand for them all of a sudden smh sheeps i tell ya.

snkrs.com has the both the black and white pair up..hurry if you wanna cop..just tryna help

i own ONENESS got word today that we will have them
That does explain it. lol. Awesome! Thanks for all the hard work you put in at your store, Ive picked up a couple pair from there (online) great online shop. How much will they be retail? 

Back
Top Bottom