More Air Prestos?

I've heard two different things on this, so I didn't want to give a time, get people's hopes up and nothing comes.

Expect one of Nike's favorite materials to make it to the Presto as well.

Flyknit is what I'm waiting for to hit the presto, only makes sense

I've heard two different things on this, so I didn't want to give a time, get people's hopes up and nothing comes.

Expect one of Nike's favorite materials to make it to the Presto as well.

Daaaaamn...you're killing me!

The thought of a flyknit Presto...wow.

no seriously, sneakernews says its hitting today? is that the 27th? is it coming stateside? i recently got the all white euro release and the unholys and im team presto now these shoes are the ****, 

if anyone has a link please pm me!!!!

repped. thanks.

since im an android user. if you can find the time, and please pm me the link it would be greatly appreciated!!
I don't have the link, but got the notification that they drop in 5 minutes on the app.  If they're not in your feed, click the search icon at the bottom and they'll show up.

Good luck!

And I'm done with this pack

Same. Both pairs are fuego. My wallet has taken a beating this month already though. I need to learn some self control. It looks like both pairs are adding to cart pretty easily too

I've Spent $1K+ In The Last Week Or So On Sneaks..... I Know What You Mean Buddy :lol:

Flyknit presto to id.....OMG how fresh! Hope that happens. Meanwhile I got the grey pair just now.

Back
Top Bottom