More Air Prestos?

Is ndc the only place that got these?
Am I straight outta luck for the gray pair now?
frown.gif
They will be available at all other QS retailers just like all the other prestos that have dropped this year. 

had to settle in a XL instead of my normal L in prestos. 11.5 in am1. Anybody have experience going a size bigger? hopeless? 

I wear the same AM size and 11 across US/UK made NB's. Unfortunately, I think an XL will be massive. The L fits perfect for me.

Man those tech fleece pairs are both fire, why does nike always drop these when I'm broke?!!!

man i done goofed

was in such a rush to get both prestos this morning i mistakenly ordered both in a medium..all my other prestos are size small...not sure how i didnt realize it...too early in the morning i guess

any other spots anyone is aware of that are dropping these soon?

I'm just glad that the Supreme drop happened to be this morning as well. These fleece joints would've sold out even faster if people weren't waiting for their ET Crybaby shirts and crowbars
laugh.gif

Fortunately I was able to cop both fleeces and some Supreme stuff this morning 
nthat.gif

had to settle in a XL instead of my normal L in prestos. 11.5 in am1. Anybody have experience going a size bigger? hopeless? 
Depending on the width of your foot, you could be fine.

I am a US 11 - 12, and L would've been a little snug. XL give me a lot of swimming room but I'd took an XL instead of an L.

Picked up a pair at Nike Dallas.

Heads up- these fit different than the OG's that have been releasing.

The tech fleece definitely gives them a wider feel (I have narrow feet) and they seem to be slightly shorter in length. I still stuck with a L, but people on the fence might want to try them on first.

http://s60.photobucket.com/user/admerr/media/F879446F-B5BC-4E1A-8723-E2A72D57E809.jpg.html

Can't wait for my pair. SNKRS app still says processing [emoji]128545[/emoji]

Both pairs are fresh. I didn't check this thread the last two days and some heaters were dropped. Hopefully I can track down a pair.

Depending on the width of your foot, you could be fine.

I am a US 11 - 12, and L would've been a little snug. XL give me a lot of swimming room but I'd took an XL instead of an L.
this is good news. my feet are on the wider side. but presto L fit me fine. however the feedback from the guy with the photo makes me a bit more hopeful 

Back
Top Bottom