More Air Prestos?

and for those asking for fit. Yes these run a little big, similar to OW Prestos.

I don't own any original presto models so i'm not sure if thats the usual sizing. But I got these acronyms in my TTS 8 (same size as my OW prestos), I don't think I can go a full size down tho since these are whole sizes only. The ankle collar tightens up so even with these running a little big, its not too bad with the zippers up

was able to get a yellow in my size on Notre. bitter sweet cause I only had my mind set on the pink, but hey i guess I can’t complain.

I recommend going to Undefeated if you’re near one. They were letting people get one of each color. There was only about 60 people there total I would estimate, so itlooks like there’s going to be leftovers unless they let people go back in line.

Last edited:
got winning calls from St Alfred for a 7 in any color and from RSVP for an 8 in cool grey. already copped yellow from Notre and yeezys today so I had to pass.

maybe this was reverse karma after getting hit by a bicyclist yesterday when I was out doing the raffles :lol:

Damn these fit long as hell. I think I could of got a size 10. But I hate when my toes touch the plastic caps. But they are comfy.

got winning calls from St Alfred for a 7 in any color and from RSVP for an 8 in cool grey. already copped yellow from Notre and yeezys today so I had to pass.

maybe this was reverse karma after getting hit by a bicyclist yesterday when I was out doing the raffles :lol:
Whelp I must’ve just missed St. Alfred’s call while I was in an elevator. Sorry to hear about getting hit.

Didn't have any time to spare today, so no swings and no misses.

I did have time for coffee though.

20180920_165850.jpg

Back
Top Bottom