More Air Prestos?

Hit on a lucky noirfonce restock on the yellows, which despite the white toebox danger I think I prefer to the pinks now (I'm not huge on the blue collar)

Praying they ship

honestly, It would make the most sense to deliver whatever colorway was in the picture versus the description. Since that was everyone's target

It'll be whatever the colour code/description was

Last edited:
anyone order an 11 in cool greys from concepts that says volt on your order hit me up if you wanna swap.

concepts goofed the pics now my order shows cool grey when I ordered through the volt picture .

Still trying to hunt down a pair of Multis but it looks like all sites are cooked. Definitely high sodium levels for this release but I'm just glad I was able to secure at least one pair.

Good luck to everyone still looking or trying to complete the set.

Went from nothing to this in an hour. Got all 3 baby woohoo!

Screenshot_20180920-122240_Gmail.jpg

20180920_122553.jpg

20180920_121909.jpg

Scored the Volts off SNKRS even though I was on the fence. Pic up there making them look good though... need resale to keep dropping so I’m not too tempted to move em.

anyone order an 11 in cool greys from concepts that says volt on your order hit me up if you wanna swap.

concepts goofed the pics now my order shows cool grey when I ordered through the volt picture .
lets just hope they fix it same here

Tired of Snkrs 10:00am button went straight to sold out, no enter size, address payment. Done using android, Might have to get an ipad for release days. Luckily my brother was able to get a pair for me off Snkrs. Heard these run big anyone trying to trade a pair of the multis? Have a 10 need a 9

Was worried the Footpatrol order wouldn't go thru but it looks like it is! It's been accepted and is at the "warehouse" phase!

Stoked 2 pinks baby! That was the goal!

Consensus on sizing for these? I’m an 11.5.. not sure if these run the same as the others.

Back
Top Bottom