More Air Prestos?

Repped, thanks for that info
Just got a pair for 128 shipped. Had to go XXL...im a sz 12-13 in running shoes hoping they arent too big. Worth it to not be afraid of striking out. Honestly remember being in 5th-6th grade and going to champs and seeing new colors of these every month. One of the most nostalgic pairs for me. Doesnt hurt that they are the most comfortable shoe ever and can be worn without socks.

Now if Nike would only bring back the Olympic's I would be set.

Last edited:
Just got a pair for 128 shipped. Had to go XXL...im a sz 12-13 in running shoes hoping they arent too big. Worth it to not be afraid of striking out. Honestly remember being in 5th-6th grade and going to champs and seeing new colors of these every month. One of the most nostalgic pairs for me. Doesnt hurt that they are the most comfortable shoe ever and can be worn without socks.

Now if Nike would only bring back the Olympic's I would be set.

I'm a 11-12 so a large should be perfect (which is what I got) though one of my og pairs were a medium and they fit a bit tight but were doable.

I'm really hoping for a return of the lavas myself, the USA cw is sweet as well. I'm praying the slew of prestos being retroed will stay relatively low key and hype free so those who really want them can purchase.

Ahh man im tempted to just phone order them....Im scared ill strike out on Nike.com. But I have a gift card on Nike! WHAT TO DO!? 

Placed a phone order. Don't feel like messing around with Nike.com and potentially striking out. I'm willing to pay shipping to secure my pair.

How's the hype on the lightnings? I don't want to line up because I'd have to bus to a city an hour away and I'm not sure if I'd even make it early enough. Hoping to get them online but not sure how that'll go..

I called this afternoon and the associate said I ordered the last S they had. Not sure after that.

Does anyone know where the Lightnings will be released at other than NDC? I know of a couple shops but want to make sure I can pick them up. One of my favorite Nike shoes ever.

Does anyone know where the Lightnings will be released at other than NDC? I know of a couple shops but want to make sure I can pick them up. One of my favorite Nike shoes ever.

I don't think there's a set list. I've been using IG to figure out who'll have them.

Yo, I've seen some other people posting asking about sizing, but I'm just trying to double check. Never had a pair of prestos, I wear a 12 in air max, hate when shoes are too long. Should I go with a L or XL? Thanks

Yo, I've seen some other people posting asking about sizing, but I'm just trying to double check. Never had a pair of prestos, I wear a 12 in air max, hate when shoes are too long. Should I go with a L or XL? Thanks
XXXS=5-6 XXS=6-7 XS=7-8 S=8-9 M=9-10 L=10-11 XL=11-12 XXL=12-13

These prestos have a odd looking front look resembling a shark nose, hehe
laugh.gif

why are these selling out?
One of the more noticeable, forward thinking Nike shoe released. Minimalist design, superior comfort, and graphic overlays are things the Presto helped bring to the forefront.

I am biased because I had a ton of these back in the day. We probably wouldn't have a Roshe or things with crazy graphics if it were not for this shoe.

anyboby knows where else they have these in a small? im a 9 its that the correct size?

I need it to go with my Tampa bay lightning gear..i need to wear them to the games :smokin

Back
Top Bottom