More Air Prestos?

Well after all my complaining I was able to finally cop these at Nike Georgetown last night. They might still have a few pairs if you guys call ahead of time. These are definitely comfortable and I strongly prefer them to roshes. 

I haven't had a pair of prestos since the original (or one of the first) blue release and it's nice to have them!

Last edited:
So does it feel more snug over all or looser fit??

Definitely have a wider fir than regular Prestos. Almost like they're pre-stretched which I don't really prefer cause I have extremely narrow feet.

Ahh ****, I haven't checked the thread in a while and I see I missed two awesome additions. My last pickups were cumulus x 2 (so nice I needed a second ) and hopefully I'll have a chance to get both of these. Though, I guess I'm I'm the minority as I'm feeling the black pair more, especially after Nike snubbed north America with the similar 2011 release

Last edited:
Work all day.

I hear ya, love dress-down Fridays!

These actually didn't sell out as quickly as the unholy cumulus did on NDC. I checked out with my pair the same minute they dropped but they sold out over the day. There was a pretty decent window open for people to cop
These would've sold out much faster if people weren't saving their money for the Supreme drop yesterday morning.

now all we need is a pair of tech fleece sock darts......

not sure how it would work but if they can do it with these they can do it with those
Well there's tech fleece Cortez's now so anything's possible. Gangbangers can have warm feet as they head in to fall/winter.

These would've sold out much faster if people weren't saving their money for the Supreme drop yesterday morning.

Well there's tech fleece Cortez's now so anything's possible. Gangbangers can have warm feet as they head in to fall/winter.
think supreme heads and presto lovers are the same demographic?

wait huh what? wtf? 

indifferent.gif
mad.gif

techs released? when? 

im so fkin heated at this moment. 

i had no idea those were releasing i thought i had everything executed this week. 

wait huh what? wtf? 

:stoneface: >:
techs released? when? 
im so fkin heated at this moment. 

i had no idea those were releasing i thought i had everything executed this week. 
They were a quick strike. Pictures came up on the SNKRS app the day before and they were available for sale the next day at 10am

For those looking I did a phone order at niketown Las Vegas for both pairs in a medium. A friend of mine did a phone order at NT Chicago who also had most sizes. If you missed out, niketowns are probably your best bet.

Sweet. I can't wait for these to drop at other retailers so I can have a actual shot. How's the liner on this pair? Is it mesh or neoprene?

It's neoprene. I prefer it over presto's with mesh lining as I usually wear them without socks.

For those looking I did a phone order at niketown Las Vegas for both pairs in a medium. A friend of mine did a phone order at NT Chicago who also had most sizes. If you missed out, niketowns are probably your best bet.
Ahh, good info but unfortunately I'm in Canada so it looks like I'm out of luck until a wider release.

It's neoprene. I prefer it over presto's with mesh lining as I usually wear them without socks.

Good to know, I also prefer the neoprene. The mesh is OK but its def a lot rougher then it should be IMO

Headed back to Nike tomorrow with S in lightning and brutal (worn twice) and XS in unholy (worn twice). Wife decided to wait on ID instead of keeping that color in XS.

Are you attempting to return previously worn shoes back to Nike?

Are you attempting to return previously worn shoes back to Nike?

Worn twice can mean a lot of things. It doesn't necessarily have to mean heavily used. I've got shoes that I've worn 3-4 times over the course of a year that I could return to store right now for a full refund. Besides, I believe most return policies as for them to be in "unworn condition". So technically if they look, smell, and feel new after 10 wears they're returnable.

Worn my trouble at homes three times now and they've retained that brand new smell, quick wash down of the outsole and they'd look DS for sure

they allow it, so why wouldn't he?

I've sent back kicks I've balled in/rocked for weeks straight 

I've sent back Nike Tennis shoes that have a 6 month warranty or shoes that are defective. I'm pretty sure you can't wear shoes and decide you don't like them and just take them back for a refund.

I've never worn shoes, cleaned them and returned them as "new". That's just shady, :lol:

Reminds me of girls back in high school that used to keep the tags on clothes and return them after being worn.

Back
Top Bottom