More Air Prestos?

i wore my tech fleece pair in the gym, lol my feet were definitively sweating

anybody know of what pair of tech fleece matches these prestos ?

Both my TF's came in today. Very happy with them. Will be stocking them until cooler temps arrive. 

What laces did you get to swap, size and everything? Really want to get these but knew I'd want to do am instant swap. All curious as to how you did the toe matte.
Matte toe is achieved with acetone and elbow grease. you gotta be careful how you do it as you want an even surface. The laces are NB running laces. At my local NB store they sell these cool thinner laces like that. Work in flyknit racers too. 

Finally came across my Unholy's thanks to @Flores0206. Came through in the clutch for me. It's gonna get my holiday right.

Also those all black ones are dope as hell.

Niketown Chicago and Texas and georgia.
Unfortunately some niketown got their own rules. Some don't ship til a weak after release while some do 48hrs. Some ship multiple pairs while others only ship 1. Some offer free shipping while others charge $10.
Yay! NT Chi came through and I was able to get the grey in my size for retail, this rarely happens.  Thank god, someone's order was cancelled for ordering two pairs.  The black pair is still available in various NTs in S.  thank you

Last edited:
Man, I'm just angry my greys were flawed... Can't wait to break out the black prestos with my black tech fleece hoodie this december.

Damn i was on the fence for the black pair cause i have so many black shoes but i like how the tech fleece material looks compared to the grey pair so now im torn...

Last edited:
Got My Size M In Today And Pleased To Find Out They Fit PERFECT!!!

Like Others Have Mentioned, This Model Steals The Show In This Pack By Far :pimp:

After Trying On My Grey's, Those Blacks Are Gonna Be A MUST!

Anywhere To Still Grab A Medium In The Blacks :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
Bring back a few More OG colorways and I'll be set...

I've heard two different things on this, so I didn't want to give a time, get people's hopes up and nothing comes.

Expect one of Nike's favorite materials to make it to the Presto as well.
Can you at least give us the longer timeframe? Even if it's wrong, would still be interested to know: 

1. If this is real at all (will it ever happen)?

2. If so, is it a long-term thing (sometime in the next few years) or near term (sometime in the next 6 months). 

I got my pair of Nike Air Presto Fleece (Tumbled Grey) to be delivered on Sunday via Nike.com (JP). It's a good thing they still have my size XXS since I'm a true size US 7/UK 6. By the way, eBay is selling them for $250 as opposed to $120 the last time I've checked.

Last edited:
I wear a size 12 pretty much across the board besides a few Jordan's i will size down to a 11.5. I'm wondering if i should go with Large or XL? Which one fits better for size 12? I have been passing on the Presto's pretty much because of this question i'll go to add them to my cart and be like damn i'm not sure which size to get since they both say size 12.

Island Blues actually dropped overseas at least a month ago.  Actually, was able to get a pair. 

Back
Top Bottom