More Air Prestos?

Today

84940FB1-0231-480D-B9AD-CCF01137ED57.jpeg

Attachments

• B6A28F2A-1710-4513-8C31-5E8F4F4A101A.jpeg
    B6A28F2A-1710-4513-8C31-5E8F4F4A101A.jpeg
    722.2 KB · Views: 28
Licensing issues apparently. I guess Nike would have had to pay a bunch of money to pay for the licensing to use the Hello Kitty image on a wide-scale commercial release.

Sir, where can we get YOUR shoes? You keep posting them on IG but I can't find them!! :frown: :lol:

I wish they would do an Acronym x Nike By You program for the Prestos, make your own colorways. Got a bunch of ideas I'd love to make. Pretty much the only shoes I wear 85% of the time

Its been a decade-long hunt but I finally picked up one of my holy grails:
2001 Nike Presto 'Pusan American School' PE.
This pair was designed by and made for students at an American school in South Korea.
Only a handful of pairs exist and this is the original sample pair, which somehow made it to a Thrift store in Texas.
The cages have snapped but I am on a mission to do a full restoration of these.
Actually I was the teacher who had two of my students who's fathers were co Sr VPs of Nike Research and development in Kimhae. The shoe you are showing is NOT the one we made. We had 4 prototypes and the school voted on the one that was produced. I have all 4 and two pairs of the ones made still.

Actually I was the teacher who had two of my students who's fathers were co Sr VPs of Nike Research and development in Kimhae. The shoe you are showing is NOT the one we made. We had 4 prototypes and the school voted on the one that was produced. I have all 4 and two pairs of the ones made still.

Would you please, PLEASE let us see all of those?

Would you please, PLEASE let us see all of those?

:nerd: I'm actually surprised the guy made an account to bump/respond to a post that was made almost 3 years ago :wow:

Is that you James? I work/worked with a few people who were in the development center in Kimhae at the time. My quest to track down any specific info on the project hasn't been to successful other than little bits here and there. I even tried chatting to a few former students and teachers (Mrs Brack and Mr Dillon) who shared some memories of the class and the project. Would be great to see some photos of the pairs if you still have them.

Well, pulled the trigger on the black Foot Tent joints from SSENSE on heavy discount. Anyone removed the tent? No specific plans to, but I feel they may look a bit ridiculous in a size 12, and they look pretty spicy underneath.

didn't someone dye the white neopreme on the dynamic yellow Acronym Prestos black

1580412958569.png

this pic is from somewhere else

seems like Nike isn't doing anything for Presto 20th anniversary

Back
Top Bottom